Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KO Headmaster Heads

Default KO Headmaster Heads

Not an Australian Ebay seller, but worth mentioning in case anyone is in the market for any Headmaster heads.

KO Spike, Zarak, Kirk, Lione, Loafer, Rodney, Shuffler, and Trizer are popping up on Ebay. One of the sellers is named 'milinguo' (Italian based seller) and has sold numerous Headmaster heads over the last few months. It would be reasonable to assume that there are other sellers as well and it's only a matter of time before they show up on Ebay Australia.

For more information, refer to the website HIGHENDTFS.

...And knowing is half the battle
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Well that sucks. Now I'll probably never get the sixth JP Head (Shafler), without worrying about it being a fake.

...wow... I didn't think there would be enough demand to even justify producing KOs of these toys! (o_O) The annoying thing is that we know that there are people out there who _buy_ KOs and thus supporting this cursed industry. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...wow... I didn't think there would be enough demand to even justify producing KOs of these toys! (o_O) The annoying thing is that we know that there are people out there who _buy_ KOs and thus supporting this cursed industry. (-_-)
    The sale of a few at the full cost of an original (through trickery) will be worth it for them unfortunately.

It may be very expensive to reproduce toys of HasTak but it clearly isn't for these guys.
    Last edited by kup; 5th December 2009 at 05:36 PM.

Cheers for the heads up.

- Bad enough I cant afford the originals, now they're making Kos that Im guessing they try to pass off as the originals and at same price range since it'll be hard to tell via net pics.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Meh, I was never planning on getting the Headmaster Warriors so it doesn't really bother me. But it would totally suck for people who do want to collect them like griffin. Bootleggers are right up there with Scalpers on my list of "People I'd Like to Castrate With My Bare Hands." Yup.

heh, you and your balls fetish.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Scrapper is offline (Hacked Account suspended)

I agree scalpers and ko makers are just as bad as each other. But I thought there was meant to be some law getting passed to stop this from continuing to be sold on ebay, or was that some rumor I heard?