Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reject Shop sale 5-15 July ($10 DLX, Gobots & Stealth Force)

Checked Parramatta Reject Shop today, no RtS, a few Gobots and a few Stealth Force figures.

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Ehhh I'm happy to go back to the local RS to grab a few more Wreck-gars / Perceptors / Jazz / Tracks / Bumblebee next week if anyone wants them? And if they still have stock.
    I'd be very grateful if you were able to pick up a Perceptor for me. Checked out two Reject Shops today and all they had was movie stuff which was a real let down.

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    I'd be very grateful if you were able to pick up a Perceptor for me. Checked out two Reject Shops today and all they had was movie stuff which was a real let down.
    Not sure where you are in Melbourne, but Cranbourne Reject shop had a couple of Perceptors yesterday late afternoon. I'm not going to be anywhere near there for at least a few days so I'm afraid I can't help you out.

Ehhh I'm happy to go back to the local RS to grab a few more Wreck-gars / Perceptors / Jazz / Tracks / Bumblebee next week if anyone wants them? And if they still have stock.
    tracks if you can find one?

Picked up a perceptor and jazz at altona gate RS. Also had tracks, bb and optimus. Might pick up bb or tracks soon. Perceptor is awesome. chrome parts ftw. Saw no Wreck-gars, unfortunately.. do like the perceptor though

Got tomahawk, terradive and sidearm sideswipe from bourke street reject shop they still had a lot of battle blade bees, primes, perceptors and I think there was a terradive and tracks 1 each left

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    Got tomahawk, terradive and sidearm sideswipe from bourke street reject shop they still had a lot of battle blade bees, primes, perceptors and I think there was a terradive and tracks 1 each left
    Oh hey I was there too today

There was also a G2 Prime when I left - about 3:30pm.

Would you be able to grab a RTS Bumblebee and any Wreck-gars there still may be (I'll take a max 3)?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Oh hey I was there too today

There was also a G2 Prime when I left - about 3:30pm.
    Missed you by around an hour, was there around 4:30 I reckon I'm happy with my score today, can't go wrong with $10 deluxes :P

just stealth force in RS blacktown.

Anyone find any wreckgars around?
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 9th July 2012 at 12:34 PM.