Thread: JP Winter Wonderfest 2015 limited edition Minerva

Default JP Winter Wonderfest 2015 limited edition Minerva

The Japanese conventions like the Winter Wonderfest are known for their limited edition model kits and figurines, and this year there will be a "garage kit" of Minerva, that is said to be transformable, but requires construction and painting first.... and is likely to be very small and very expensive.

Pics mirrored here.

You forgot to add a few more "very"s before expensive
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'd love one, but don't know of any sources that could get it.ebay?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You forgot to add a few more "very"s before expensive
    I'd rather put that money towards an actual G1 Minerva and Goshoota to finish my Headmaster Jr's.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I forgot that it is currently winter in Japan at the moment, and apparently the Winter Wonderfest is currently on this weekend. (here I was thinking it was something mid-year, as there must be another Wonderfest in the middle of the year that I was thinking of instead)

Doesn't sound like there is an official display from TakaraTomy, as the only news coming from it so far are displays by license-holders, like Prime-1 Studios (Optimus & Galvatron statues) and Kotobukiya (D-Style Starscream & Black Convoy).

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I'd love one, but don't know of any sources that could get it.ebay?
    your 'best' bet is yahoo japan via a proxy buyer, prepare to pay through the nose in the unlikely miraculous event it ever shows up. if you have no exprience with resin kits then i would say avoid it as it'll only end in heartbreak

More photos from the Prime-1 display at Wonderfest of quite a few (expensive) statues coming from them... of Movie characters, quite some time after the latest Movie was released.