View Poll Results: MP12G Gen2 Lambor - worth buying?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 78.13%
  • Only if...

3 9.38%
  • Not worth it

1 3.13%
  • Not even interested

3 9.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - JP Masterpiece Lambor G-2 Version

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Haha I just bought this guy, he just looks so great - especially his guns, the spiked wheels, the face sculpt and the nice shiny black Lambo. Definitely the better use of this mould in my opinion.

And I must say, Lancalot, you have done an amazing job of making this already brilliant figure pop. Yours looks amaze balls dude! Really love ur panel lining and other detail you've added.
    Thanks AJ

Definitely worth getting! The glossy black paint app is just as nice as that on MP-10B!

Here's my video review up on the Kool Kollectibles youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3TO...1Jhi6L0SPPKs7A

Hope you can check it out, subscribe, like, and comment with your own thoughts

Does anyone know whether this version of the Sideswipe mold also come with G1 stickers (I know this is kinda stupid as its strictly a G2 item), but would still like to know either way.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

^yeh it comes with at least one g1 sticker for the hood, so you can pick and choose your generational alliegance

What can I say about this figure? Transformation is pretty much the same as the Masterpiece G1 Sideswipe which I found quite good - complicated enough to keep your interest but not stupidly complicated. Very intuitive on the whole. A very realistic and faithful vehicle mode - overall a nice figure (again, nothing that nobody has said about the G1 version).

But where does this figure really shine? He is G2 all the way baby! The vehicle mode is very faithful to the G2 toy in both colour scheme and its stickers (they include both G1 & G2 symbol stickers in 2 different sizes so you can customize), but it's the robot mode that really shines! Not only that, they made him look just like he did in Issue 1 of the G2 comic! (there is even a pic on the back of his box). As the first TF comics I collected I have a special place in my heart for them and for Sideswipe to have a big angry sneer, 2 giant-arsed guns and a sword - all of which look just like they did in the comic - well that's just prime! And to top it off he has tires on his shoulders with the big spikes as well - double points! The only thing he is missing is his ammo belt but that's totally forgivable.

To be honest, the more I look at this figure the more I like him! Certainly one of my fav Masterpiece figures to date, and certainly looks very hard-arsed as a robot. I heartily recommend picking this guy up

This guy is AMAZING, he has jumped straight out of the comic book pages.
    Having not owned this mould before, I had no idea what he was going to be like.

I have no regrets and recommend him 100%
    Last edited by drahsrebu; 6th May 2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Damn auto correct not correcting

I like him, except for the fact mine has right fingers on his left hand. So his index finger is at the bottom of his hand and pinky at the top. Looking to try and get that replaced.

Still a really cool looking figure.

2 years late to the party I found this toy in Japan for ¥5000 (AU$65) and ... yeah, impulse buy.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was a strictly S1 and S2 Sunbow MP Collector but this guy really appealed to me so I preordered him and even now I still love him. I picked up G2 BB to match him and fingers crossed I may one day be able to add G2 Jazz to this posse