Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081828797 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

I bought a loyal subject from eb games yesterday and was charged $15, but I'm reading reports of people paying only $1. Was I overcharged or is the $1 price only limited to certain regions?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I bought a loyal subject from eb games yesterday and was charged $15, but I'm reading reports of people paying only $1. Was I overcharged or is the $1 price only limited to certain regions?
    The $15 was for Series 2 figures, not the previous one which was on clearance for $1.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    MOSC Carded Hasbro right? What about the team leaders?

Also PC on this guy please

Just the hasbro combiner limbs, I would of done a eBay search and worked it out myself but I don't have a internet connection at the moment and I don't want to use up all my plans data
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The $15 was for Series 2 figures, not the previous one which was on clearance for $1.
    Aaaah, right. Gotcha, thanks.

Kiss Players set of cassettes MIB (Rosanna, Sundor and Glit, e-HOBBY). I thought they were going for around $60 but checking the sold ones on ebay they seem to got for a lot more?

Anyone have any idea on prices for these two?

Both MISB and never even displayed. I've just had them sealed up in a box for years and thinking about selling them.

Devastator is on eBay for anywhere from $115 loose to $450 MISB which just seems ridiculous.

The other one seems to be limited edition and goes for between $80-$120.

What would a fair price be? I'll probably sell them on here to a member if they are interested and I'm not looking to rip anyone off or make money off these.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Anyone have any idea on prices for these two?

Both MISB and never even displayed. I've just had them sealed up in a box for years and thinking about selling them.

Devastator is on eBay for anywhere from $115 loose to $450 MISB which just seems ridiculous.

The other one seems to be limited edition and goes for between $80-$120.

What would a fair price be? I'll probably sell them on here to a member if they are interested and I'm not looking to rip anyone off or make money off these.
    Not sure on devastator, but I know I paid $125 for the 3 figure 2007 set brand new, so I wouldn't dream of selling it for less than that. Got the battle damaged figures in it which u cant find anywhere else.

Devastator was a massive shelfwarmer, and the toy continued to linger even after heavy discounts. I see this toy sell for peanuts at fairs, and it still sits there. I wouldn't expect much for Devastator.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Devastator was a massive shelfwarmer, and the toy continued to linger even after heavy discounts. I see this toy sell for peanuts at fairs, and it still sits there. I wouldn't expect much for Devastator.
    MiSB Devastators selling for peanuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    MiSB Devastators selling for peanuts?
    "Movie" Devastator