Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QUINT-01?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I highly recommend it jay. Ive got 3 of these. Absolutely wonderful.
    so you got 3 hey?? *rubs chin*
    hmmm....do you wanna trade or sell me one of them??

hehehehe nah not really bruticus, Ive actually asked gamblor if he could pick me up 2 more (Think Prime on the Dinobots- I think I'll ask wheeljack to make 2 more) so I can have a Quint council- all 5 faces represented. As some of you guys know I have been building up a Unicronian faction in my Toyroom ... its coming along quite nicely..... with doubles of Cyb Unicron tanks, Scrapmetals , Energon Terrorcons, En. Tidal Wave, En. Scorponok, Arm/Universe 2.0 Nemesis Prime, The Fallen, Arm Thrust, Transmetal Tarantulas, Purple razorclaw, Arm/Cyb Sideways and Univ 1.0 Ramjet ( based on the comic timelines) included and soon more to be included..... yeah even Gok was telling me I have a weird display arrangement of my TFs, but it makes good sense to me once I explained it, it really does.....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Dunno, they don't do much for me. Only one I saw was the tentacled one that Borgeman had which while had a great sculpt was way too fragile for me which is the deal breaker for me.
    I'm sure that was made by someone else and is not the same Prosecutor put out by Justitoys.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I'm sure that was made by someone else and is not the same Prosecutor put out by Justitoys.
    agree..they are different

quint-01 is made by Impossible Toys. Is that what you guys mean instead of JustiToys or did they make some quint stuff too?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Ah yep. I mean the one made by Impossible Toys. For some reason I thought they were made by Justitoys or Jizaitoys.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    The Quint-01 is pretty tough, I drop mine all the time and he is all good. Not sure about other models though.
    Really, i droped mine once and broke two of the plastic spike things on it head
    I was able to fix one of them but lost the other
    But over all its a great toy, even better when with the rest of the Quints they have made

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    yeah the one i got was one of ~6 made by a dude up in brisbane

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------