Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst ... 447457462463464465466467
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'll just be sticking with MK1. I'm not a big Tekken fan, and I'm assuming SF6 will be PS5 exclusive, and I only own an Xbox Series X and a Switch, so no joy there. That's fine with me, MK has always been my favourite.

Fingers crossed we get that Collector's Edition. I want that statue.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I'll just be sticking with MK1. I'm not a big Tekken fan, and I'm assuming SF6 will be PS5 exclusive, and I only own an Xbox Series X and a Switch, so no joy there. That's fine with me, MK has always been my favourite.

SF6 is coming to Xbox. So check the Xbox Store if you buy digitally or check EB, JB, etc for a physical version.

https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/games/street-fighter-6
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Bad news. No KE in Australia so you'll need to order from overseas.

https://press-start.com.au/news/play...-to-australia/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've been playing the Mortal Kombat 1 Beta. It's fun, but feels a bit too similar to MK11 in many ways. I don't like the Kameos, as I feared. They just annoy me and get in the way of fighting. You get 6 fighters and 4 Kameos in the Beta to try out. I loved the look of Li Mei, all magenta fireworks and explosions, she looked great. Alas I couldn't pull off her moves well enough, so it looked more like I was doing the occasional little pop and fizzle. Then I discovered Kenshi. He's right up my alley this time around. Easy to use, and very badass. I always liked the character, but only really used him way back in Deception. This is obviously a vastly different Kenshi, and I love him. A tonne of fun. Kameo wise Sonya was pretty useless, while Kano seemed to be the best, seconded by Frost. Fatalities seemed too similar to MK11's style, and even brutalities were much the same visually (I managed to luck out and hit a few). I just can't shake the feeling this game is too soon, even though it's been 4 years since the last. It just doesn't do much that differently in a lot of key places.

You just had Towers and Versus to play with. They really needed to show us some of these new modes to whet our whistle, the Beta felt rather insubstantial as it was. I was hoping for a sample of the Invasion mode. I'm still buying the $150 edition day one, but there's parts I'm not really sold on, mainly the Kameos.

I do hope McFarlane does figures again, and that we get Kenshi nice and early. He'd make for a great figure.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

I've preordered MK1 on Steam via the legitimate key reseller Green Man Gaming. A little over $110 for the most expensive version of the game going that route. Too bad for me NRS are making the betas console only. Still, the game is only a month away from release.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've preordered MK1 on Steam via the legitimate key reseller Green Man Gaming. A little over $110 for the most expensive version of the game going that route. Too bad for me NRS are making the betas console only. Still, the game is only a month away from release.
    That's a hell of a good price. I bought it digitally on the Xbox store, so I had to pay the full $150.

Who's getting Starfield?

I'm so damn excited about it... even bought a second Xbox series X so my wife and i can both play at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    Who's getting Starfield?

I'm so damn excited about it... even bought a second Xbox series X so my wife and i can both play at the same time.
    So how's Starfield? I waited for reviews before buying. Now the reviews are out and they are pretty good so I went to buy it. But I managed to trip my bank's fraud protection, so I can't buy Starfield until they remove the fraud protection.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So how's Starfield? I waited for reviews before buying. Now the reviews are out and they are pretty good so I went to buy it. But I managed to trip my bank's fraud protection, so I can't buy Starfield until they remove the fraud protection.
    Oh that sucks...

Haven't played it yet, didn't opt for early release because my wife's not online.
    Would've loved too... but wanna play it with her. This weekends a write off with both days booked for Fathers day events anyways.

Wednesday cant come soon enough though! lol

I'm trying to stay away from reviews as much as possible, but from the little I've seen.... it's gonna be amazing.

Transformers Michaela Banes actress Megan Fox is in MK1.