Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 364651525354555657585960616676 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars toys & merchandise sighting

Hopefully they're like the last couple of SDCC "upcoming movie" releases and just fancy box versions that will be in the regular line (like the FO Stormtrooper in 2015 and Jyn Erso in 2016). Otherwise, we riot.

Anyone found the TRU exclusive Clone Commander Gree? Facebook groups are reporting him being found all over, but in limited number. Nothing at my local TRU here in WA, though (surprise surprise).

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
    Anyone found the TRU exclusive Clone Commander Gree? Facebook groups are reporting him being found all over, but in limited number. Nothing at my local TRU here in WA, though (surprise surprise).
    One box per store only, most of NSW has already sold out
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Got mine from Cannington at opening time. Ring them and secure one.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Got mine from Cannington at opening time. Ring them and secure one.
    They had them? Went there this afternoon and saw there was an empty peg (this after yesterday going there and there was no peg, asked some worker who just palmed me off and said their "expert" left for the day so try tomorrow) and the staff there today said they hadn't come in yet and someone called earlier asking for one. Try tomorrow.

Lol, eh don't care too much. Not a huge clone fan so don't know why I'm bothering. I hate Cannington TRU, never anything there that I want. Only ever find stuff well after I've already bought it elsewhere.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What's the best group for sightings?

Anyone found some in vic, werribee plaza store, only 2 left after I got there I'm afraid

there is a black series australian group on FB if anyone is on there, quite a few people are posting sightings in Vic and other places. I saw a couple at chadstone TRU last night and went back this morning to grab one for another collector who wasn't able to get around to the stores. A couple of people have likewise grabbed some to pass on to other collectors.

Megatran Guest

Saw this on TRU Oz's ebay store.

(20% off Toys use code PLAYING Ends 26 Jul Terms apply)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars...IAAOSwbkJZcZG9

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Saw this on TRU Oz's ebay store.

(20% off Toys use code PLAYING Ends 26 Jul Terms apply)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars...IAAOSwbkJZcZG9

Lol, of course. Thanks mate

How does this happen? Just bought one from a Facebook group this morning for cost plus shipping. :P Ah well. Cheers for the heads up though!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    there is a black series australian group on FB if anyone is on there, quite a few people are posting sightings in Vic and other places. I saw a couple at chadstone TRU last night and went back this morning to grab one for another collector who wasn't able to get around to the stores. A couple of people have likewise grabbed some to pass on to other collectors.
    What's the specific name, is it the "Australian Black Series Collectors"?

I get paranoid when I see closed groups

^^ That'd be the one. Why paranoid though?

On a side note, I FINALLY came across a Tusken Raider in the wild at Zing Carousel. Did not expect it, so that's always nice. It's the worst feeling when you look and look and come up with nothing.

Price matched to Big W, unfortunately their sale is over (of course) but still, $32 is better than $38.