Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 304045464748495051525354556070 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Looks like we're back to coins:

Sigh why stuff the collectors up? Well done people will want the Asia version now.

Video showing how solid MP-36 is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llTUofvGCNc

bowspearer Guest

Looks like HLJ just invoiced everyone for their preorders.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Looks like HLJ just invoiced everyone for their preorders.
    And just shipped to my WA address.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    And just shipped to my WA address.
    haha that's sneaky.

Since they aren't modifying ours, they are being sent out today instead of 3 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    haha that's sneaky.
    I do have a home in Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since they aren't modifying ours, they are being sent out today instead of 3 days later.
    Thanks for sorting them out.

Of course they didn't listen when I told them...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I didn't expect that they would include that page in the mailout... nor did I make any demands or requests. I simply asked them why, and who told them to modify our toys, giving them links to the police site and that page of ours.

At least our toys wont be opened... and they will go through the same customs process with or without the plug.

Quote Originally Posted by talyn8 View Post
    So according to Takara's site, Megatron's release date is April 1st. This is my first time ordering from Premium Collectables, does anyone know how long it will take them to receive their stock and start shipping out? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 months. Not kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    What Megatron? Thrust hasn't even been completed as my friend is still waiting, so is inferno, Grapple and Skywarp or potential gorilla prima still on the loose. lol I have serious concerns about their Megatrons reaching any of us by June if the current state of outstanding products are still not fulfilled.

There were two runs from PC, good luck if you were round one, I pray for you if you are in run 2. I really like to see if PC fulfil what they said in having all the Megs done by May.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    It depends on how PC are shipping their MP-36 order/s from Hong Kong. If they ship in one single batch, then it could arrive in a week and be distributed in a few days, as they would want to clear their warehouse space. That happened with Carnifex, which was also a huge order for them. Typically however, their orders arrive in various allotments depending on the space allocated in the shipping containers. That scenario takes around three months to fulfill all orders.
    Thanks for the info guys. I was in the first run from PC, I think I ordered within two hours of the listing going live. So I shouldn't be worried right? I've never ordered from PC before and now I'm starting to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by talyn8 View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I was in the first run from PC, I think I ordered within two hours of the listing going live. So I shouldn't be worried right? I've never ordered from PC before and now I'm starting to worry.
    I ordered a few hours after the listing and paid the extra $35 to become first in line, and I'm still worried. The page says no express shipping available but I paid the $35 to become first in queue. I hope they pick up on it. I'd email them but they don't respond.