Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicron at Zing/EB Games

I must admit that this is a really good price, but I still can't justify it for myself. I do hope that this thing happens and that EB ends up selling it though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I must admit that this is a really good price, but I still can't justify it for myself. I do hope that this thing happens and that EB ends up selling it though.
    I was not worried about this before but since EB/Zing have this out and at a very good price, I have ordered one now and hoping this comes through.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Placed an order through Zing for only 1. Hopefully it gets made. I?m hoping this will be my last transformer, since it?s like 2 years away, and it could be a perfect high to finish on. Thinking about wanting a 2nd for resale.

After a lengthy period of ?umm-ing? and ?ah-ing? I finally caved and threw down a preorder for this thing tonight.

Guess now it?s wait and see time for if the 8000 backers are reached.

If not, oh well. I get my deposit back
    If so. Well... at least I have till 2021 to save for it/ pay it off/ find a side for it.

It?ll be the most I have ever spent on any one single item. But it?ll be a cool item.

If it weren?t for EB?s $100 deposit and not having to pay till its potential release. I?d probably have just let this thing pass me by. Way too pricy to try throwing down like $1000 from some overseas retailer or something.

Since its so far away, will the exchange rate see the price increase if it falls significantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Since its so far away, will the exchange rate see the price increase if it falls significantly?
    Depends on who you ordered it through. If you have ordered it from an overseas retailer than yes, whatever the current exchange rate is when you are required to pay the outstanding balance is what it will cost you.

If you have ordered through an Australian company such as Zing/EB or TBI then it shouldn't as you've ordered and agreed to the current price they list it for. Just like if by some miracle the Aussie dollar went up they would not give it to you cheaper, they should not conversely increase the cost you initially agreed to if the dollar falls further. At least that is how I understand it, it may be down to the individual companies terms and conditions.

Trev?s right, preordering an item with an Australian based store locks you into the price at the time. You won?t be jacked a higher price if the AUD tumbles.

Was a def no till EB/Zing pre-order then still on the fence but pre-ordered today

Yeah... I caved...

From the transformers FB page:

Thanks for all your #UNICRON questions! Ben & Ran from the Transformers team have answered some of your burning questions. Visit HasbroPulse.com for the full Q&A.
    ONE MORE UPDATE! We?re excited to share that 1,500 UNICRON supporters around the globe that have backed the project through Hasbro affiliated retailers will bring us much closer to the 8,000 backer goal.
    So that takes it to about 4500 backers so far, with a week to go.