Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Non-toy stuff

Sightings/Sales

Old 28th May 2018, 04:34 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
Saw Pain tonight. Phenomenal. Nice guys. Ended up playing pool with the bass player and guitar tech whilst supports were on. Beat them 3 to 0 too lol
Well, you can forget about an autograph or free merchandise after a 3-0 thrashing. You should've let them win like Homer Simpson does with Mr. Burns.

By the way, I've given a good listen to the new Dimmu Borgir album and it's like a scaled down version of their previous album but with better mixing. The quality is still high though.
Old 28th May 2018, 05:58 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
Well, you can forget about an autograph or free merchandise after a 3-0 thrashing. You should've let them win like Homer Simpson does with Mr. Burns.

By the way, I've given a good listen to the new Dimmu Borgir album and it's like a scaled down version of their previous album but with better mixing. The quality is still high though.
They were good spirits about it lol. Besides, got our photos and signatures from from them beforehand with our VIP meet n greet package. I wanted to let them win, but I'm just too competitive haha. Tbh, I was drunk and I pull off BS shots when I am

I shall have to check out that new album. Just wish they'd come back to Australia. Never know, with how successful Ihsahn, Pain, and a bunch of other Euro bands coming, we might see them again
Old 2nd June 2018, 10:50 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Ghost's new album. Awesome. They go from strength to strength. And their covers are second to none

Something I just saw this evening, the album cover is very reminiscent of Sepultura's Bestial Devastation. Apparently Forge has a tattoo of said cover.
Old 5th June 2018, 05:47 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

I have their first album and that's quite impressive but haven't kept up since. It's good this band have a 70's sound that isn't stereotypical 70's metal (e.g. doom) and stand out like Opeth as a result.
Old 5th June 2018, 06:08 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Each album is different, yet you can still tell it's them.