Thread: DOTM Wreckers.

Default DOTM Wreckers.

I did these guys up a while ago. They were a lot of fun to do as there is so much detail to highlight. I masked off a lot of these guys in order to used silver spray paint.
    Unfortunately i used old tape so some sticky residue was left on them. This ages to get off. There is still some on one of them, but I'm not saying which one.

Lead foot didn't get any paint, but the pother two got a few extra painted colours, (no paint pen or sharpies on this lot) a few sticker sets from Toy Hax and i've ended up with a bunch of bot ready to rumble. I packed away a lot of my movie collection fro a while, but these guys stayed out longer. I really like the way they look as a group.

Topspin turned out to be my favourite in vehicle mode (ill post pics of vehicles when i get more spare time, they make the vehicle modes look so much better) It was only this year year i realised how rare deluxe Leadfoot was.

Didn't even know there was a deluxe Leadfoot. I thought there was only a US Target exclusive voyager version.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Didn't even know there was a deluxe Leadfoot. I thought there was only a US Target exclusive voyager version.

The one i have is the Japanese version, he came without all the "Target" logos. There was a botcon 2 pack that came with topspin and Leadfoot with the target logos. i think the exclusive your referring to is the human alliance version as i don't think they released a voyager version.

I have to admit, posting a pic with Leadfoot is a little bit of a gloat for me. When i was sorting through my collection this year, deciding which figures to get rid off, i decided for laughs to see what Leadfoot would sell for. I was gobsmacked that he is going for around $300 on eBay. Im not selling him, but i thought he would be nice to show.

I picked my Deluxe Leadfoot at the Osaka 2012 Meet -- I did post photos which you could have seen before Photobucket went all stupid.

I haven't transformed these guys in a while, so when i finally got them into car mode, i noticed there is still a lot more to do on them. So rather than call these guys finished, ill call them a work in progress. What a shame (not really) I'm going Cape York with some mates for 3 weeks. I guess ill get aim to finished after the trip.

Wow those deluxes look great together! I only kept HA Leadfoot and Roadbuster plus deluxe Topspin cause i never bought a Takara deluxe Leadfoot as i thought it is already overpriced at about $50 in 2012