Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just get them off Amazon, mate.

That's what I ended up doing, and it ended up costing me a fraction less than BBTS too, and of course they were instock (haven't checked today, but I'm assuming they are).
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Just get them off Amazon, mate.

That's what I ended up doing, and it ended up costing me a fraction less than BBTS too, and of course they were instock (haven't checked today, but I'm assuming they are).
    It's a good suggestion Cat, only thing is right now money is that tight it's actually working in my favour that they are delayed another month

Ah, that's understandable then.

They'll be worth the wait, IMO.

I don't like the FOC Seeker mold at all, but TC is the best use of it. The colours work really well. It's a very attractive figure.

Hoist is pretty neat too. All the same problems as TB of course, so anything you disliked about the mold then are probably going to be apparent here too. The weapon looks better though, and the upcoming X2Toys upgrade set will give us the missing Hoisty bits that Hasbro didn't.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

BBTS are now taking preorders for the new molds of Voyager PK and OP which is the upscaled Commander Class figure. They're priced at $26.99 each with a scheduled release date of December.

They are also take pre-orders for Kre-O Micro-Combiners Menasaur and Computron - $20 the pair

OKay so for those into MOTUC as well - Mantenna is in Stock. Get im while he's there people
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The Dark Energon set of 4 is half-price for 24 hours only.

I don't know when that timer started, but that's a great price for the set: $30US.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    The Dark Energon set of 4 is half-price for 24 hours only.

I don't know when that timer started, but that's a great price for the set: $30US.
    If I didn't already have all those figures (and in some cases 2 or 3 of the same mold) I would have happily picked it up. But who needs yet another BBee at this stage

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...40&mode=retail

The Gaia Unicron set is now half price, down to 70US from 140.

Not sure if it's a 24 hour price reduction?

DC Universe multiverse 4'' inch figures for $9.99 each. Scheduled for an April release, the range includes

Superman II General Zod
    1989 Batman, Batman unmasked and Danny DeVito Penguin.
    Preordered

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...&category=9727