Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finished projects...

Default Finished projects...

I'm never been one to leave a Transformer unaltered, and after finally moving into my own home and setting being able to set up a work area to dabble in my hobby. Here's some of my finished projects.

FOC Grimlock. Panel lines and red crotch area added, also I gave him a much needed gun, a modified Classics Jetfire gun (also my first attempt at drybrushing) and gutted his sword and added an extra 2 inches of blade. And internally I add some stability to his shoulders so they now lock into place and he also still transforms.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Transformers Prime Wheeljack...I havent done much just swapped out his chest from the Beast Hunters mold and added some panel lines.

[IMG][/IMG]

Leo Prime.... I added a real Primes head and yes I did buy a second Leo Prime just for the leg swap

[IMG][/IMG]

FOC Jazz..I have modded the feet for better degree of movement and I kind of went to town with my Gundum markers, because he was just to white for my liking.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Prime Arcee...Just added some red, black highlights...and gave her some new weapons.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Classics Jetfire, A bit of work has gone into this one, a complete new set of feet. I have removed most of the ratcheting joint for better posability. I have modded the forearms to add a bit of bulk but also streamline him and I like the results, I didn't like the arm cannons to big. Also stripped him down completely just to be able to get the wings to fold up a bit more. Would not recommend on stripping him down, its a bit painfull

[IMG][/IMG]

Classics Ironhide..I managed to polish this turd. He no longer looks like a sumo wrestler. There was a fair bit of work internally to make this work to raise his head up (much of it has already been covered by other people) His wheel now fit behind his back, His head is now on a ball joint and he has new hand thanks to a donor Prime Beasthunter Wheeljack which was already sacrificed for a earlier project.
    [IMG][/IMG]

How many Wheeljacks do's it take to repair a Ironhide.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking.....was going to post this over at TFW 2005 but it became to painful

Really nice work, I've been going to do the mods to ironhide and ratchet for years.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wow! Nice updates. I could not pick your Jetfire changes until i read about them and sometimes that is the best thing. I love that Jetfire mold but i agree with the changes you made, it sounds a far more fun/playable toy now.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Wow! Nice updates. I could not pick your Jetfire changes until i read about them and sometimes that is the best thing. I love that Jetfire mold but i agree with the changes you made, it sounds a far more fun/playable toy now.
    And I forgot to mention that Jetfire has the standard and necessary leg extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    And I forgot to mention that Jetfire has the standard and necessary leg extensions
    Oh yeah, he does too
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

nice stuff there!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Nice mods. It really does make the figures look better.

Do you have pictures of them in their alternate modes with the mods, I'd like to see how if at all they've changed (especially Jetfire and wheeljack)
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Do you have pictures of them in their alternate modes with the mods, I'd like to see how if at all they've changed (especially Jetfire and wheeljack)
    Generally my bots stay in robot mode....there's no real difference with wheeljack, I would take photos of jet fire but he's currently in pieces. Doing some minor tidy ups around the feet, I'm not happy with the finish. But I'll see what I can do...foc Jazz look really different....

Ironhide is G1 toy-accurate in the last pic.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust