Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G2 Menasor and Defensor for sale on Facebook.

bowspearer Guest

Tbh, the jury is still out for me on z75sales.

After umming and ahhing for close to 6 months and after the Autojetter prototype went, I pulled the trigger on his Autolauncher prototype.

The listing clearly showed the missiles and discs still attached to the sprue, which is impressive as anything and he claimed it was complete. However the missile launcher was never shown.

I contacted him about it, even doing a user contact details request after paying for it (launcher or no launcher, ultimately it's an amazing piece- especially with the sprued projectiles).

When I contacted him, I asked him about the launcher. I got a response saying he honestly didn't know, to which I commended him on his honesty and sent him a scan of the instructions and a pic of the launcher. I also stated that I'd still be happy with the proto regardless of whether it had the launcher.

Not only did I get no response, but the next message I received about the auction was that the figure had been shipped. I don't know whether the launcher is missing or if he got too freaked out about me backing out to check for it before sending it, but it's made me a little wary and wondering about dealing with him in the future.

It's ironic, because while I would have been disappointed had he looked and it was missing, I was still impressed enough with it sans launcher to still want it and my opinion of him for being straight with me went up considerably. Conversely, the avoiding responding to me has lowered that opinion, hopefully the launcher is there anjd he just lost track of the message rather than responding to me about it.

Update - had it arrive yesterday. While his communication skills might need a little work, as the launcher was definitely there, he looks like a straight shooting guy. Definitely recommended if protos are your poison.
    Last edited by bowspearer; 29th January 2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: coherency