Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 526267686970717273747576778292 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Relax. I'm pretty sure all the smilies in his post suggest he's just joking around not mocking anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Find me the post about it on this thread and quote it. If not, then I didn't play the "Waiting Game" for that toy.

I mentioned that toy on a separate thread that had nothing to do with this. And it was only mentioned because I was wondering if I should contact PC in inquire about the toy. It was NOT a discussion about how long it was taking. If I had wanted to do it, then I would have posted said discussion here, because the entire purpose of this thread is to talk about what toys we're still waiting for. If this sort of discussion doesn't interest you, then feel free to walk away and check out the many other threads on this board. I'm pretty sure this thread isn't about mocking people who are still waiting for their toys to arrive. And if you're not here to mock me then pray tell what has been the purpose of your replies? If you're going to bring up issues brought up in a different thread and then cite it here out of context then it really feels like you're incite something. I'm not interested in having an argument. The entire point of this thread is simply to talk about waiting for toys.
    Chill Dude you waited for TR prime for up to 5 months after release , that's pretty much a waiting game oppose to a mocking game, hence fits in to the waiting thread theme

Sorry for being snappy... I'm actually sick at home today after only 3 hours sleep last night.

No one is here to argue or pick on you, you simply post lot on how unlucky you are with slow delivery and sentinel was brought up since its on the topic of waiting and a recent one for u

Dude relax and see the lighter side of it, your over thinking and stressing for nothing

And if your after genuine advise then i'll echo one of my previous comment and prob others as well in the past , as long as you are going for the cheapest options on shipping the chance of you becoming a recurring contestant on the waiting game is high.

The only way out is pay for the faster yet more costly option, not much ways around it regardless of where you shop from

That's fine. I know that cheaper shipping methods will be slower. As I mentioned from the outset, this isn't a series of vents (that would be posted in the Transformers Venting Thread) but rather just stating that I'm still waiting. It's more of a, "Are we there yet?" series of posts rather than a, "Why isn't it here?!?" type complaint.

As you all know, I am greatly adverse to paying above RRP for any toy, so if the cost of postage is going to bring the overall cost of the toy above RRP then I'm going to go for the cheaper option to try and keep the overall cost as close to being at or below RRP as possible. In the case of MP Beast Convoy, the RRP is 12000JPY. The price I paid on Amazon was slightly above RRP so I went for the cheapest shipping option because I already paid quite a bit for the toy itself. HLJ's on the other hand was only 9600JPY, and EMS put the total up to 11880JPY, so even with the cost of superior postage HLJ's price still worked out to be just under RRP. As I said before, I actually checked out HLJ first but the page initially showed up as Out of Stock which is why I then turned to Amazon as my last resort.

Anyway, the postage tracking shows HLJ's MP Beast Convoy has "arrived" ... doesn't say where. I guess it means it's officially in the country now (so passed Customs?). It then says "Set Delivery Date:..." but then it's blank after that. What a tease.

^Notice how quickly things went when the toy was still in Japan. On the 16th the toy was shipped from HLJ's warehouse in Gunma Prefecture to Japan Post's international exchange office in approx. 2h (a distance of approx. 130km). On the next day it was sent from Tokyo, and a day after that it arrived in Sydney's international exchange office, presumably Customs. And it's been sitting there until today where I guess it's now in the hands of Australia Post, so now we move onto the next phase of The Waiting Game(TM)!

Anyway, the postage tracking shows HLJ's MP Beast Convoy has "arrived" ... doesn't say where. I guess it means it's officially in the country now (so passed Customs?). It then says "Set Delivery Date:..." but then it's blank after that. What a tease.
    Once it arrives in AU, switch to Austpost tracking, you'll get better info there.

so now we move onto the next phase of The Waiting Game(TM)!
    Your in the bonus round now

also amiami normally has the cheapest @ 30% off , most times, not all.

hlj usually max out @ 20%

but shipping its similar to hlj.

Yeah, but I find that Amiami sells out very quickly (not surprisingly). There have been a few times when I've been fast enough to preorder through them, and yeah, their prices are great. But usually I'm not fast enough.

Anyway, HLJ MP32 arrived this evening!
    Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Time to start beating up a Lexus then.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    C-c-c-c-combo breaker!