Thread: Wanting obscure stuff - Built to Rule, Playskool, Mega SCF

Default Wanting obscure stuff - Built to Rule, Playskool, Mega SCF

Just seeing if anyone here has any of these obscure items they no longer want... as I'm having trouble finding these online or ebay (at decent prices).

If you have something on my list here, or on my main wants listing, let me know, and how much you want for it. I do have price limits for these items, so this is not a guarantee of me buying it at any price if you have something.
    I prefer packaging, but it is not required if you can verify that the items are complete and have instructions.

Built to Rule
    Energon Optimus Prime
    Energon Starscream

Mega SCF
    - G1 Mega S.C.F. Figures (2002)
    02 Star Saber
    05 Victory Leo Can combine with Star Saber Mega SCF to form Victory Saber
    07 Starscream
    - Exclusive G1 Mega S.C.F. Figures (2002)
    Megatron w/ Buzzsaw metallic ver. Hoby Expo Summer Wonder Festival Exclusive
    - Micron Densetsu Mega S.C.F. Figures (2003)
    12 Convoy w/ Star Saber
    13 Starscream

Takara Super Collection Figures (Figurines)
    Act 2: Transformer 2010
    -Chase Rodimus Convoy W/ Matrix
    Act3: The Headmasters
    -Chase Reformation Megatron
    Act4: Convoy Restoration
    -Chase Metallic Grimlock
    Act 5 Masterforce
    -Chase Ghost Starscream
    -Chase Silver Convoy W/ Matrix
    Act 6: The Return To Earth
    -Chase Metallic Galvatron
    Act 7: Victory
    -Chase Deszaras W/ Eagle Breast
    Act 9: Micron Denetsu
    -Chase Seibertronian Convoy (Optimus)
    -Chase Seibertronian Megatron

South American Transformers (Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico) (Estrela, Antex, Commando)
    Any of the redeco Minibots
    Saltman x - dark green/white topspin (gen1)
    Saltman x - red/white topspin (gen1)
    saltman z - dark blue/yellow twintist (gen1)
    saltman z - black/yellow twintist (gen1)
    robot-man x - red/yellow topspin ("Gen2" packaging)

Playskool
    *Speed-Bot red/grey F-1 Car. With red Driver & yellow Gas Pump. Re-release of S2 Speedbot with Go-Bots logo. Electronics
    *Cheetor BASIC Yellow/red/grey Cheetah. European Excl re-release of s1 Cheetor with Gob-Bot symbol
    *Buzzer-Bot Green/purple Wasp. Remoulded s2 Buzzer-Bot with light-up abdomen. Electronics
    *Racer-Bot Beta Puple (with green) Hot Rod Racer with light-up engine. (new) Electronics
    *Taxi-Bot Orange/white Taxi. Redeco of s1 Speedbot with light up roof-light. Electronics
    *Truck-Bot Black/grey (with red) monster truck. Redeco of s3 Flash-Bot with light up roof-light. Electronics
    *Racer-Bot Alpha Translucent blue (with black/orange) Muscle Car. Redeco s4 Speed-Bot Muscle Car. (limited release)
    *Reptron Translucent blue (with black/grey) Dinosaur. Redeco of s2 Reptron. (limited release)
    *Speed-Bot Translucent red (with grey/blue) Car. Redeco of s1 Speed-bot. (limited release)
    *Strong-Bot translucent yellow (with orange/grey) dune-buggy. Redeco of s4 Strong-Bot All Terrain. (limited release)
    *Fast-Bot DLX Yellow/orange F-1 Car. redeco of s2 Mirage-Bot. With yellow Driver & red Gas Pump. Electronics
    *Mototron Racer DLX Black/green car. redeco of s3 Speed-Bot. With light green driver & light green Gas Pump. Electronics
    *Speed-Bot Racer DLX Red/Black Race Car. (new) With dark green driver & dark green Gas Pump. Electronics
    Last edited by griffin; 24th September 2014 at 10:01 PM.

Updated the list, just in case someone new has something on it... as a number of items have been acquired in the last 10 months since I posted that.