Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The wish list - figures youd like to see made

Default The wish list - figures youd like to see made

hey everyone

ever sat there and saw something and wished, that would make a good transformer alt form for a figure or wondered what a particular character would look like if they were in a different transformers toy line they aren't featured in.

well here is your chance, post your wish list for transformer bots that never came to be as figures.

i'll kick it off with my wishlist of figures

- more protoforms: i loved the protoform prime from the first movie and love the style of it, (not such a fan of the Starscream, pose-ability and color wise) but i'd love to more more of these protoforms, since we got treated to some in TF:ROTF. they're just so different and alien looking, just something very unique. having said that, maybe would even like to see what their Cybertron vehicle forms would look like before they reconfigure themselves back to protoforms for space travel.

- kitchen bots: more kitchen bots, i know we're getting the toaster, i heard about that and got excited, (sadly the execution of it, doesn't look so good) but those kitchen bots from the movie, i really do hope we get them all as figures because they were just crazy looking, so cool! i couldn't pick a fav out of them because they just look so funky!

- more movie vehicles given figures: like the first movie we got a few vehicles that weren't transformers but were featured as vehicles in the movie, i would really like to see more of that sort of thing. especially the different NEST vehicles. i hope bot modes are on the way for those.

- beast wars! - i was too young to really appreciate G1, so im the beast wars generation, so this is probably bias, but we havnt had a beast focused line for a long time. i seriously want to see beast wars done in movie style. i'd love to see primal, megs, cheetor, inferno with robot modes that reflect the style of the movies. as for beast modes, id be happy either the style of the first BW season so they look like real animals, or even beast modes that evoke that style we have seen in movie Ravage and Scorponok. either way, fantastic for me. that being said, i wanna see some beast combiners also done in movie style like the super awesome Devastator.

now thats my wishlist, now its your turn.
    have fun!

=D

- Human Alliance Optimus Prime

- Animated Omega Supreme

- Animated Constructicons

1. Henkei Jazz
    2. Henkei Wheeljack
    3. Henkei Soundwave
    4. Henkei Shockwave
    5. Henkei The rest of the dinobots!

Henkei Kup, Blurr & Arcee (and Fans Project Defender )

And these two (3/4?) too:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    - Animated Omega Supreme

- Animated Constructicons

- Bus Transformer
    - Taxi Transformer; we're gonna get one soon but not sure if it will come out here
    - Train carriage TF; we've gotten lots of engines, esp. bullet trains, but no carriages! It should be compatible with either the G1 Trainbots but preferably the more recent Car Robot (RiD) Team Bullet Train TFs. T'would also be a good excuse to reuse those moulds too. Would also be neat if the carriages could transform into add on armour or weapons for the JRX gestalt.
    - BOTANICA!
    - Wearable "Label" Transformers, like a real working watch that can transform... yes, an updated Time Warrior!
    - More TF plushies please.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull
    - kitchen bots: more kitchen bots, i know we're getting the toaster, i heard about that and got excited, (sadly the execution of it, doesn't look so good) but those kitchen bots from the movie, i really do hope we get them all as figures because they were just crazy looking, so cool! i couldn't pick a fav out of them because they just look so funky!
    Why stop there? They could do all kinds of household and commercial appliances and machines as Transformers! I'd love to get a real proper Dispensor toy. And if they ever made a transforming couch, I think Sofaman would wet himself!

Dispensor for sure.

Cybertron Signal Lancer.

BWII Star Upper.

Legends Outback and more cassettes.

Universe Dinobots.

Universe/Henkei Scourge and Animated Cyclonus!

Masterpiece defensor, rodimus or arcee. I wants more G1 goodness !

Walrus Transformer!

I'd love to see a new Beast Wars line.

A bus, A taxi. A proper, regular tubuluar, submarine (aside from the Minicon).

Character wise, Devcon, Emirate Xaaron.

More Classics/Henkei is always welcome, but I'd especially like to see the rest of the Stunticons and various other "combiner" characters (even if they don't combine).

Oh, and a Masterpiece Time Warrior....

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'd like to see more Beasts, but really can't see that happening for many years. Beast Wars was a gamble and robotic forms of the past are now rightfully popular again.

But even so, I'd love to see the current Tfs engineers have a go at a new Black Arachnia. And before all you Animated fans chirp up, that model is nothing like it.

It really was amazing that the writers chose that model, and as such has never really been given a fair crack as a stand alone figure, even though she is so very similar to Tarantulas. I wouldn't mind if it came out as part of the Universe line as the new Cheetor and Dinobot did.

I'd love to see more BW statues in the same vein as the Hard Hero ones. I know they no longer have the rights to it, but to use Mainframes actual models is all I'm asking. Pretty Please.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...