Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animated Transformers Sighted at Retail.

Sweet. I never planned to get the two-pack, especially since it's only one episode on the DVD, so the lack of it isn't exactly damaging my Animated shopping list.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I wonder if the Majors have boxes & boxes of TFA figures out the back of their stores, just waiting to be given the green light to make room on the shelves for them...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    Sweet. I never planned to get the two-pack
    I'm undecided! Personally, I still prefer the 2-pack Deluxe Megatron over the Voyager any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I wonder if the Majors have boxes & boxes of TFA figures out the back of their stores, just waiting to be given the green light to make room on the shelves for them...
    You betcha! I canna' take it anymoor!

Looks like i'll have to Buckle under the pressure. Oh my yes.

Bumblebee, Prowl, Lock Down and the 2 Pack are first on the list of prioties. Then Bulkhead and Starscream. Voyager Megs and Deluxe OPs is not considered!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Looks like i'll have to Buckle under the pressure. Oh my yes.

Bumblebee, Prowl, Lock Down and the 2 Pack are first on the list of prioties. Then Bulkhead and Starscream. Voyager Megs and Deluxe OPs is not considered!
    For me, Starscream was first on the list. I don't really like Bumblebee, Cybertron Optimus, or Bulkhead toy-wise, Lockdown is sort-of-maybe being considered, I'm going to wait for Prowl to be released with his armour, and all the Megatron toys look like flying turds with VTOL fans, so they're not going in my collection.

Don't be so sure about the Prowl with armour release... I've heard conflicting reports. Some say he's going to be coming out with the armour as a bonus, other say the armour will be sold separately.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    For me, Starscream was first on the list. I don't really like Bumblebee, Cybertron Optimus, or Bulkhead toy-wise, Lockdown is sort-of-maybe being considered, I'm going to wait for Prowl to be released with his armour, and all the Megatron toys look like flying turds with VTOL fans, so they're not going in my collection.

Flying turds with VTOL LOL!

I too was iffy about bulkhead, and then I played with one. LOVE!!! Doesn't look that convincing, but everything just seems to work.

I just can't see Hasbro releasing the armour on it's own, as they've never done accessory packs before, and would be difficult to market a one-off pack. If it were a set of armour packs for various figures, it might be different, but that sort of non-character toy concept would still be difficult to market, and we've only heard about the Prowl armour so far.
    Then again, Hasbro were seriously considering a Sari doll, so anything is possible if that happens...

I also cannot see Hasbro selling the sidecar armour separately. For one, the Prowl toy would need to be retooled a bit for the armour to fit.

Also, who would buy a sidecar that transformed into armour for a toy sold separately (Barbie accessories notwithstanding)?

They did release accessory kits for Star Wars figures during Ep 1...
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm