Page 434 of 609 FirstFirst ... 414424429430431432433434435436437438439444454 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

whole bunch of rodimus unicronus at garden city myer.
    Last time I went there was just after they put out all those boxes of predakings few weeks back or whatever.
    Where do they hide this shit?
    "here's something we've had out back for six months........."

I dont know how they expect to sell anything when they dont put new things out, and when they do its like 6-12 months later at full price?

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    whole bunch of rodimus unicronus at garden city myer.
    Last time I went there was just after they put out all those boxes of predakings few weeks back or whatever.
    Where do they hide this shit?
    "here's something we've had out back for six months........."

I dont know how they expect to sell anything when they dont put new things out, and when they do its like 6-12 months later at full price?
    Yeah, wherever I go there's usually no Transformers at all or very little. I'm trying to get my hands on the new Wave 5 SS and there's only been far and few - also quite literally far from where I live. I feel like there's more but they just didn't put them out whenever I went.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Saw my first real life Siege stuff at Toyworld Cockburn. Tiny Ultra Magnus and Shockwave at $99 and tiny deluxe at $40.
    Come to think of it I haven't seen any in the flesh yet! Didn't realise they were going to be scaled down in size... might be a deal breaker for me!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Come to think of it I haven't seen any in the flesh yet! Didn't realise they were going to be scaled down in size... might be a deal breaker for me!
    They look great. But not very good value for money. Price points are way out of whack for what you get.

(off topic for this thread I know)

I dunno. They're smaller but denser. I'd rather have a smaller scale figure like Siege Magnus that feels solid than a larger hollow figure like CW Magnus.

Here let me justify this post with a sighting

I went to K Mart in Belmont Forum on the weekend that they'd managed to pull 2x SS ROTF Megatrons out from somewhere but aside from that didn't have anything that wasn't Cyberverse stuff or the wave 1 POTP Prime Masters.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Went to Toymate yesterday. No KSI Sentry, but a Dropkick was still there. As well as a ton of Sky Shadows, Rodimus Unicronuses and titan masters.

Why does Toymate put all of its toys on the racks backwards? Struck me as odd.

Not a sighting, just a 'no sighting' for anything of note in Midland K-mart, Big W or Target. There is just a couple of Bumble Bee and Cyberverse items on the shelf, pretty sad really.

Went past Kmart Rocko last night and they have multiples of the latest movie wave including Barricade, Greenbee and the 3 others.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Full wave of Studio deluxe at Kmart Belmont. Sideswipe, Snotbee etc

Myer CBD had a PoTP Moonracer, Blackwing, two Jazzes and a smattering of Terrorcons.

Plus the usual Predakings. On Wednesday Fortress Maximuses were still clogging the clearance shelves.