Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
Caltex Hong Kong have just released their Transformers promotion.

You can get cups with figures on top, a box of tissues or a "talking head" through their promotion.
Unfortunately, my hubs only fills our car with Shell so I'm going to have to beg my friends to see if they use Caltex and would mind helping me get some of these.
It's a very complicated promotion too, sounding like it would cost a fair bit to get everything.

Wave 1 - June 7th to July 16th - Four Transformers Movie Tumblers (Optimus, Bumblebee, Sqweeks, Megatron).
Stamp issue period: June 7th to July 16th
Redemption period: June 16th to July 16th
Earn one stamp for every HK$200 (about AU$35) of Caltex gasoline you purchase. Collect six stamps (about AU$210 of fuel during those six weeks) to redeem a Caltex “Exclusive Movie Tumbler” for free.
(total cost would be about AU$840 of fuel to collect all four)

--------------------

Wave 2 - July 17th to August 29th - Transformers Tissue Box and Talking Heads (Optimus & Bumblebee)
Fuel up for HK$500 (about AU$90) or more of Caltex gasoline to get the Exclusive Movie Box of Tissues for free.
Or
Earn one stamp for every HK$200 (about AU$35) of Caltex gasoline you purchase. Collect four stamps to redeem a Caltex “Exclusive Movie Talking Head Figure” for an additional HK$49 (about AU$9). (total cost would be about AU$149)

To get all seven exclusive items, it would cost about AU$1079, with $1070 of that being fuel purchases during those two months.
That might be possible if you are a delivery driver or have a big commute to work, but HK is a small place, so unless you have friends giving you their stamps, this could be difficult to do.