Thread: I-Gear Not-Sharkticons up for pre order

Default I-Gear Not-Sharkticons up for pre order

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...42&mode=retail

$130 for a 3 pack of them. Not too bad, hope they look as good as those pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...42&mode=retail

$130 for a 3 pack of them. Not too bad, hope they look as good as those pictures.
    Whoa whoa WHOA!!!
    3 Pack!?! - Nobody mentioned that is was $130 for a friggin' 3 pack!, that's AWESOME!!!

Prototype only , final products may vary..... hopefully vary for the better.
    guess Ill go for 6 then since it's a December release date anyways heheheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yep well, as a 3 Pack that price can't be beat & I love me some Sharkticons so 1AZRAEL1 has caused me to preorder something yet again...

While its an expensive purchase for such a small toy, the prospect of three of them seems good value
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    While its an expensive purchase for such a small toy, the prospect of three of them seems good value
    I agree, the product has a really awesome looking paint job and at a decent price, but won't be for me since its designed almost specifically as modernised G1 toys. I'll just have to enjoy it vicariously when you guys do your photo-shoots

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Just read this in the description on the product page.

This boxed set contains three complete Shark figures - each of the three figures features a different face and different paint details.
    Sounds interesting. 3 of the faces are seen, but the paint is intriguing. Possibly a battle damaged version like from the movie. Either way, I can't wait to get these.

It's really nice. Hmmmmm very tempted.

I'm tempted, not totally sold on the proportions, and I'm not sure I can spare the cash with so much official stuff.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Oh man these have been in the pipeline for years. I remember seeing the pre-order for this go up on RK aaaaages ago. Thought it was dead in the water.

Bit lacking in robot-mode methinks. Would look a little out of place next to other classics figures. I guess that's why they're so cheap