Page 395 of 609 FirstFirst ... 375385390391392393394395396397398399400405415 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 6082

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Saw my first Trypticon sighting at BigW Karrinyup today. I would of bought one if mine wasn't already on the slow boat from Sydney. Myer had those Platinum Megatron/Optimus packs. Leader Skyshadow also.

If anyone sees any Trippers south of the river, please post here.

Probably guy buy online, but if I can find one that is not like 50+ km away, may try for a price match like someone on TCAA did (well they said they did).

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    If anyone sees any Trippers south of the river, please post here.

Probably guy buy online, but if I can find one that is not like 50+ km away, may try for a price match like someone on TCAA did (well they said they did).
    My mate just grabbed one from Armadale Big W today

Thanks, might given a call later this week and see if they still have any on pay day

did ya'll check the layby section for tryps? cockburn bigw kept theirs at the layby section.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    did ya'll check the layby section for tryps? cockburn bigw kept theirs at the layby section.
    I put mine on layby at Warnbro on Thursday morning. They had about 10 that morning on the floor near the boys clothing section.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

TR Broadsides, Megatrons and Optimuses, and Rid Soundwaves for those looking at Big W Mirrabooka.

I didn't see any Trypticons, but I wasn't looking too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I called on phone today and someone told me exactly that, hope they still have em on pay day.

Just a reminder for anyone hunting Trypticon - he is still available from BIG W online at the sale price (+ $15 shipping) if no stores near you have any.

I'm hoping to get in store so I can try price match, and only if not too far for driving otherwise fuel costs mean I might as well buy online.

Toyworld Kalamunda had apparently put out wave 2 of TLK voyagers mere minutes before I walked in at the end of my lunch break. One of each, I got the Megatron.

Also the wave 1 TLK Premium DLX figures were all on sale for $25, with heaps of each available.

The owner told me that the next wave is due in September.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    I called on phone today and someone told me exactly that, hope they still have em on pay day.

Just a reminder for anyone hunting Trypticon - he is still available from BIG W online at the sale price (+ $15 shipping) if no stores near you have any.

I'm hoping to get in store so I can try price match, and only if not too far for driving otherwise fuel costs mean I might as well buy online.
    $249 is the sale price and $298 is the listed full price right?

So... why don't people just pre-order from The Little Toy Company? They have it for $195 (plus $15 postage = $210), and with the crappy AUD to USD exchange rate at the moment, I am not aware of a cheaper source.... am I missing something? Anyway, I slammed down my $210 today - hopefully they come through with it and don't end up just having to refund me!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!