Released here - June 2017
    Approximate Retail Price - $40
    Approximate Size – 13cm
    Alt-mode – Supposedly a robotic dragon
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Overpriced
    Main Colour – Bronze, grey
    Main Accessories – Pathetic sword

DRAGON MODE

Crap. Just utter, ridiculous crap. It's basically just the robot strung out with a dragon head and tail sticking out from either end, wing-a-lings and bestial legs. But there are gaps all over the body and things just sit loosely without really locking into place. Trogdor the Burninator is a better freaking dragon than this rubbish excuse for an alt mode. Okay, the way that the legs split apart to form either end of the dragon is neat, but it doesn't make up for the rest of the flaws on this mode. I kid you not, but I prefer Injector's alt mode over this. This is one of the most disappointing alt modes I've seen since Animorphs. This is as much as I can say about this mode without swearing, so let's move on.

ROBOT MODE

Average. Not bad, but not great. Just really average. The sculpting is nice - I like the "Paladin armour" aesthetic. The face is just ugly, which is screen accurate - he's meant to be decrepit. The sword is sculpted to make the blade appear thoroughly weathered. 13 points of articulation. This mode suffers from the current movie aesthetic which insists on having no alt mode kibble in robot mode, so as a result much of the dragon parts rest on his back, most noticeably the wings and forelegs. But to be fair, it's really the best they could've done with toy at this size.

OVERALL

Avoid! It is certainly not worth shelling out forty bucks for such an underwhelming figure representing a "Hi-then-die" character who appears for only a few seconds in the film. I managed to get mine for $24 and I still feel ripped off.

Injector's alt mode ? Wow. This thing must be bad
    Admittedly, I did like his weathered look & melty-face.

Fiddly piece of crap, looks good when posed well, set aside 40 minutes just to get him to stand...

Was thinking of getting this toy but then I started to have second thoughts about the dragon mode and considering this guy makes Injector look better, I'm glad I've consulted this review. Thank you.

Where did you see it for $40? At every TRU I have seen him at it was either $29 or $34...

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Where did you see it for $40? At every TRU I have seen him at it was either $29 or $34...
    Those might be sale prices, as Skullitron and Megatron have always been $40. The regular Movie Deluxes are $35, so it was annoying to have the same sized toy and box next to something at a different price.
    (I paid $32 for each of mine from that last 20%-off coupon, and still felt cheated, for paying more than the full price of a Movie Deluxe at other stores like Kmart and BigW)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Those might be sale prices, as Skullitron and Megatron have always been $40. The regular Movie Deluxes are $35, so it was annoying to have the same sized toy and box next to something at a different price.
    (I paid $32 for each of mine from that last 20%-off coupon, and still felt cheated, for paying more than the full price of a Movie Deluxe at other stores like Kmart and BigW)
    That totally sucks... $40 is just a middle finger to consumers. I see these shelf-warming for a very long time at those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    That totally sucks... $40 is just a middle finger to consumers. I see these shelf-warming for a very long time at those prices.
    You'd think so, but they've been moving really fast at the store near me, and their other Movie exclusives too.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    You'd think so, but they've been moving really fast at the store near me, and their other Movie exclusives too.
    Same, I thought i'd hold off until they went on sale but from my last check the Castle hill TRU is out of skullitrons entirely. they may have been put in storage though since the movie display from the front of the store was packed away.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thats crazy... there are heaps still at Majura Park TRU