Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 Ozformer Awards results

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i want to suggest something for this year

ozformers best of
    - class size toys, like deluxe, voyager, leader which includes any toy in 2012 from either takara or hasbro. which should be interesting as this yeah the minicons are back for transformers prime.
    Do you mean a best toy in a class regardless of subline/origin? Or the best class?

Previously I used to list every legion/deluxe toy even if they were part of a multipack, but it got out of control (particularly in movie years). If you want people to pick a favourite deluxe from all deluxes in one year, do you include BotCon toys too, every multipack and every random store exclusive repaint?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    A top suggestion I reckon, perhaps we can have som preliminary voting for candidates with a final vote count of the top 3 to see who wins or something?
    There's enough information from the results above (since I report the silver and bronze positions too) that somebody could do that as a follow up if they want using the winner and runner ups as the shortlist.

Perhaps the bigger categories could have a short-list announced like they do with the Oscars, which could be compiled by a preliminary round of nominations (favourite 3 or 5) by people here on the board a few weeks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Perhaps the bigger categories could have a short-list announced like they do with the Oscars, which could be compiled by a preliminary round of nominations (favourite 3 or 5) by people here on the board a few weeks in advance.
    That is so vastly more coherent than the way I put it.

Sorry... I meant to say "yeah, what he said".