Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: TFs Q/C problems archive (already damaged in the packaging)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Must have been made right on "beer-'o-clock" on a friday arvo. The guy who made it thought close enough.

This is actually quite funny. I'm still giggling at it. "wHy mY ShouLdeRs NoT FiNisHeD?"

Ah drat, VP beat me. I was looking it up on the net while posting to check if your toy was "unique" Seems to be so far.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow
    BTW, I believe there's already a thread for this sort of thing
    I thought so! I used the board's search engine for "quality" on thread topics, but nothing came up, and obviously because the thread uses the abbreviation "Q/C"! How elusive!

Mods please merge.

I also did suspect that this panel might have come from Henkei but having never seen one before I wasn't sure. Quite strange that the "ROD" is missing. So it appears that I have a Henkeiverse Hot Shod. ;p

P.S.: How do you think this could've happened? Wouldn't Takara's factory (which Hasbro also uses) have separate production lines for Takara and Hasbro products? :/

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post

This is actually quite funny. I'm still giggling at it. "wHy mY ShouLdeRs NoT FiNisHeD?"
    Hehehe

Yeah Gok I think you have one of those beer-o-clock exclusives which every collector should be proud to have. It would have been 500% better if it actually did say JA ROD though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    P.S.: How do you think this could've happened? Wouldn't Takara's factory (which Hasbro also uses) have separate production lines for Takara and Hasbro products? :/
    Yeah which means that Hasbro's cost cutting is even more shameless - They are likely to be paying the factory and workers the same as TakTom would but are cutting costs in production to maximize profit.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

?

Wouldn't hasbro be paying more then for what the end product is?

?

If that's still the case, they'd have an identical product as henkei then as they're paying the "same" for it.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Why bother. Your making pretty much the same thing for different times. They probably popped out the Takara stuff, and then got straight onto making Hasbro's stuff while the machines are still set up for the Hot Shot mould. The only changes would be the colours and the change with the rear gap + lack of guns. Or the other way around, depending on which was done first
    With something like Dinobot or one of the other physically identical moulds, then its just 1 change
    I think it is only efficient, and reasonable
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Hmm.. freaky but in a cool and rare way. Nice find!

Where did you pick up the Henkeiverse Hot Shod from Gok?

Was it MISB when you got it or was it loose?

dirge grabbed it for me while he was in Malaysia. T'was MOSC.

Well, just keep "Jarod" as a special piece then, an example if you may to smash into the faces of anyone who may say to you... that "Hasbro has a strict quality control yadayada" .... then you can shove him in their throats while saying "there, see that feel that choke on that, then tell me of that so called strict QC BS!! You may choose to do it literally or passively
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]