Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Melbourne member!

Default New Melbourne member!

Hey guys,

I've just started to collect Transformers toys! I'm starting with Beast Wars era stuff because that was what I had when I was a kid and then once I'm satisfied there then who knows! I'm also a fan of the G1 show and am looking into some of the newer Transformer shows.

^_^

Megatron Guest

It's always nice to welcome a new Transformers fan and collector to the community. I hope you enjoy your long stay!

Welcome! I grew up with Beast Wars too! Although I only had one BW toy when I was a kid, still love the show.
    So you've just started, who have you got so far? Are you going for the show cast or just any BW figures?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Welcome to ozformers.

Welcome to Ozformers!!

Hope you enjoy the forum and hope we get to see some pics of your ongoing collection.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Welcome! I grew up with Beast Wars too! Although I only had one BW toy when I was a kid, still love the show.
    So you've just started, who have you got so far? Are you going for the show cast or just any BW figures?
    Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome. I love the show too, it's what has sparked my interest in collecting the figurines. Honestly I'm not sure, I mostly want to start by getting a lot of the figures I thought were super cool as a kid (which certainly weren't just the cast) then go from there!

I just put in an online order for Inferno, Optimus Primal 10th Anniversary (prefer the chest and show accurate face), Terrorsaur and a Depth Charge! Pretty stoked to be doing this.

Welcome to the boards !!!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Welcome to the boards! Hope you have a nice stay here.