Thread: SEEKING- Pimp: The Backhanding (Card Game)

Panda Guest

Post SEEKING- Pimp: The Backhanding (Card Game)

Hi all,

Taking a stab in the dark here, and hoping I'm posting to the correct section. In 2004 White Wolf Publishing put out a novelty game entitled "Pimp: The Backhanding." While there was neither shortage of copies nor a large number of players in the day, once it went out of print it seems like no one bothered to sell their copy. Consequently the same guy has been trying to jack $999 on Amazon for a copy for the past two years. I've become so paranoid about my copy that I don't even take it out now, holding out until I get a spare deck.

Australia is one of the few countries outside the USA that is supposed to have received a significant number of copies on the retail side. By any chance, do any of you fine gents happen to have a copy with which you'd be willing to part?

Reference: [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp:_The_Backhanding]

Cheers.

I know the game of which you speak, but I'm afraid I can't help you, too many memories and I need my copy for games. Who would have thought it considering I got mine for a song back in the early 2000's

I can only suggest you try WargamerAU's buy swap and sell forum, or the war gamming Facebook group assuming you haven't already.

Panda Guest

I know exactly what you mean. Things got pretty serious for us with this game in the eastern U.S. Tears were shed, friendships were ruined, hos were sent to the discard. We had an entire supplemental rule book of plays and combo rulings. Glad to know there's still people out there that appreciate it.

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep on looking.