Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2012

I know what you mean, I think it works out cheaper getting from online overseas as you'll get the set and even with shipping charges at least you get the lot.

I hope TRU will stock these and would love it Hobbyco would sell it for less like the DCUC figures. Though they had so many of the same ones in a series e.g. Cyclotron, Cheetah.

Got admit, they look awesome! Sigh, guess no savings this month

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    I know what you mean, I think it works out cheaper getting from online overseas as you'll get the set and even with shipping charges at least you get the lot.

I hope TRU will stock these and would love it Hobbyco would sell it for less like the DCUC figures. Though they had so many of the same ones in a series e.g. Cyclotron, Cheetah.

Got admit, they look awesome! Sigh, guess no savings this month
    Me too blown my money on carded from a friend:

Series 6 Wolverine (Brown Wolvy)
    Gambit
    Ant-man
    Wasp
    Faceoff Hulk
    Mystique
    Sabretooth
    Kitty Pryde

As a bulk for $130 including shipping that's still better than the current wave 1.I still a have few ToyBiz left and a few Hasbro, anyone wants to sell their old Toybiz let me know.Only two more left for my X-men and mostly completed my Avengers just missing Iron-man series 1 and Hawkeye, also some Hasbro.

Extremis Armor is not great no Tony head and you have to buy the Hasbro two-pack to get the head.It does not fit in with the old Toybiz suits or Iron man movies toy 6 inch version.I have seen it and too effing skiny for an ironman and I was hoping to put this as my Avenger display.

TRU will stock these figures confirmed from my Hasbro source on April and the problem is price Gantz would be right in my opinion will be $30 too.

I can't stand the necks on these things (they kinda make Spidey look like a hunchback) but man is that packaging nice!

I'll stick with my 3.75 figures... for now.

Hey, I'm not the greatest photographer, but here are my Legends out of the package, sorry Madame Masque remains her plastic prison!

My favourite thing about Daken, his face! One side serious, the other with that evil smirk/grin of his.

And Fantomex.

@Gantz, thanks for the piccies, nicely done.

I like with the unmasked Daken variant how they actually had the mask unfurled as what most unmasked figures tend to be, the cowl magically disappearing.

I now also noticed the neck point articulation, it can look a bit obtrusive, still a great figure and line and especially love the comic style packaging.

I was surprised to see these at TRU today, looks like wave one was skipped, I wanted that ghost rider

I wanted wave 1 more than wave 2 and I think the blue ghost rider is cool.These are $25 each which is not bad but needs 7 figures to make Arnim Zola.Some of my friends got them for $16 as they did not have a price last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7jYRCkvvg
    I wished we have something like this BAF , very good custom.

My LCS order Wave 1, were delivered Wave 2

Had these waiting for me at home yesterday will take some better pics when I get a chance.

Hope is amazing, head sculpt is spot on!