Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Does anyone know if we are supposed to be getting the Armored Might Megaforce figures in this country, or has anybody seen them? Figuarts are great, but I want an unarmored MMPR Green!

BBTS has found a stash of Legacy Megazords. Price is a tad steep, better than eBay though.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Did they ever release the legacy Megazord and Dragon Zord in aus? Saw them on bbts but they seem overpriced...but they are diecast so mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Did they ever release the legacy Megazord and Dragon Zord in aus? Saw them on bbts but they seem overpriced...but they are diecast so mmm...
    I don't believe they did dude; I remember Kalel tweeting me a photo of the Legacy Morpher that he came across in a Victorian TRU, but I don't believe the Zords ever saw release here at least I've not seen them at my local TRU but it, in the end, is just an Express store.

I'd love it though if TRU were to put out all 3 at once! - The Legacy Megazord, Dragonzord AND Titanus, it'd certainly make for one wicked looking shelf!... not to mention hole in one's bank balance.

Here in Canada I am STILL waiting for them to get stock!! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I don't believe they did dude; I remember Kalel tweeting me a photo of the Legacy Morpher that he came across in a Victorian TRU, but I don't believe the Zords ever saw release here at least I've not seen them at my local TRU but it, in the end, is just an Express store.

I'd love it though if TRU were to put out all 3 at once! - The Legacy Megazord, Dragonzord AND Titanus, it'd certainly make for one wicked looking shelf!... not to mention hole in one's bank balance.
    oh! I thought it would have come out here as they have the legacy ranger belts at Toy R US here in perth. Dragonzord is 79ish USD on amazon with their cheap shipping!

Ended up getting the megazord off ebay for 135 AUS...dunno if it was worth it but what they hey, goes well with my figuarts power rangers

When I was in Japan akihabara train station I seen this awsome display of those newer power rangers... Definitely opened up a big pot of nostalgia and when I seen the dragon zord issue, I nearly got it.. I think I may still do, but I'm hoping for a masterpiece edition of all the original megazords.. I wouldn't think twice haha

*Newer release of the original PR's*

Recieved the reissue dragon zord finally.
    very surprised how heavy he was. I knew there was diecast but wasn't expecting that much.
    He is very nicely done... For an american toy.. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Recieved the reissue dragon zord finally.
    very surprised how heavy he was. I knew there was diecast but wasn't expecting that much.
    He is very nicely done... For an american toy.. haha.
    Good to hear dude; from what I saw of him in Peaugh's review he looked like a superb re-release, especially with the die-cast content and Zyuranger-based stickers/details as well as the retooling to his combined-mode's staff weapon handle AND the segmented tail!

It makes me very curious to see what, if any, improvements Titanus might employ.