Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: TF Animated General Discussion

so are IDW gonna do a DW and make the comic better then the cartoon?

The comics are already out. They are basically episode Transcripts, they are exactly the same as the cartoon almost as if they just took screenshots from the episode and added speech bubbles.

oh are they the only comics we will be getting from the animated series?

that sucks

they are just the same as the eps

Which is disappointing... IDW would have had the potential to provide us with a better alternative Animated continuity. Dreamwave provided us with better continuities for Armada and Energon, especially Armada; I really liked how the Armada comics portrayed Cybertronian society as a caste society.

There's some sample pics from the Animated Comic in my review.

I just finished watching Peter Jackson's King Kong for the first time and I reckon that Kong got way more character development and was better written as a character than any of the Transformers in Animated - especially the Autobots and most especially Bulkhead and the Dinobots. (-_-)

too bad that film is way too damn long, unlike Animated which doesn't outstay its welcome

a good film but horrible pacing, cut 45mins from that beast!

I've moved the second series preview and the discussion of characters within it to a separate thread where you can discuss the spoilers in the preview at your pleasure: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=728
    Last edited by Paulbot; 16th March 2008 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Fixed attribution error

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I just finished watching Peter Jackson's King Kong for the first time and I reckon that Kong got way more character development and was better written as a character than any of the Transformers in Animated - especially the Autobots and most especially Bulkhead and the Dinobots. (-_-)
    KK was bad i kept expecting JB to do something other then be serious and it dragged on way to long, over all i was very disappointed, considering how good the director's last movies were. i dont know how you can compare an animated cartoon with a crappy remake of a movie.

...getting back on topic - I'm not trying to say that King Kong was a particularly good or bad movie - just mentioning the irony that a giant gorilla was a better written character than the Animated TFs who seem more like a bunch of caricatures.