Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Calvin Johnson Nike shoes and Megatron toy boxset

how much is shipping for 1 pair of shoes + the toy?

buy it from the states ...

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-megatron

I guess that's a better (cheaper) option to the 3-pack - just buying one pair of shoes to get the Megatron toy... which has a better looking box than I expected. It looks like it's own box too (it doesn't look deep enough to be just sitting in the top of a shoe box).

It might end up being worth buying one, and reselling the shoes (close to what the retail price is) to shoefans, just to get the toy at a cheap price. Otherwise, people buying the shoes and reselling the toy are likely to be getting just as much back off the toy from toyfans.

Another 10 hours and it'll be mayhem among the shoe fans and toy fans fighting over that link.

did any one manage to get one?... it was sold out like in a seconds .... I though I try one last time again after 15min and I manage to get it in to my basket and checked out some sales must of fallen through

There's still some larger sizes available & a size 8.

I totally forgot...
    I was up until midnight too, and remembered at about 10m when talking to Demonac about DrWho.... but then forgot.

It's weird, but the product page that uteiki posted here only shows the shoes now, but no Megatron toys. So maybe it was really limited, and not enough to cover all the shoes in stock.
    (I would not have been happy if I bought a pair and they showed up without the toy because they ran out before I completed the transaction)

It was there this morning. But yeah the toy isn't displayed now.

got my shipping notice today due here on 2nd bought another nike with it as well as it was on special ... man im a sucker for bargains

Just a quick look on ebay, and the price range of the ones I could find are BIN's of US$180-250... from their retail price of US$120 just hours ago. Pretty good profit margin in just a day.
    It was a shame to see a couple dealer-scalpers having several listed.

One listing I found was from a Transformers fan, just selling off the shoes... but still had a BIN price of US$124. (which would mean getting the toy for free if it sells - I would have at least given a discount for keeping half of what I bought).
    I couldn't find any listings yet of just the toy, by a shoe fan who only wanted the shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just a quick look on ebay, and the price range of the ones I could find are BIN's of US$180-250... from their retail price of US$120 just hours ago. Pretty good profit margin in just a day.
    It was a shame to see a couple dealer-scalpers having several listed.
    Yeah, the collectors/secondary market for kicks puts the TRU MP Soundwave scalpers to shame!