Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Year-of-the-Horse Optimus & Starscream images

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

^ $129? Sounds like I can wait for one and custom paint, only the gold autobot logo on the body will be more of a chellange.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Both are listed in the TRU systems here also
    System lists $129.99 for OP
    And from the sounds of things, finding one shouldnt be difficult
    Ouch! That pricing seriously undercuts what I paid (+ shipping) at RK earlier this month. Headbutts wall repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Ouch! That pricing seriously undercuts what I paid (+ shipping) at RK earlier this month. Headbutts wall repeatedly.
    Urm...this is normally the case though, I already foresee it for these two items. I felt it wasn't worth getting these asap as its the same as Metroplex.

A takara tomy reissue like the starscream, or mp-10 is different, as normal stores don't bring them in.

Take it easy.

Sweet. Now I can definitely afford it. The funds are in hand. Any indication of time for TRU's release here?

Megatran Guest

Chimungmung now has YOTH OP. Price is a whopping US$149.90 + US$42 shipping to Australia.

^ that's the normal price on Ebay basically and in fact Ebay has raised the price for it. As this is a non critical piece, I think I will just wait for it. Very likely I am not even going to touch the trailer. lol

Wonder if they would use Grimlock mp as one of the series animals. If fits the category with the bling bling.

I got my pair today, and was surprised that the Optimus has all the bits except Roller and Spike for some reason.
    That was a surprise to me. I didn't notice that they were absent in news postings.
    I can understand Spike being left out, but I'm not sure why Roller was left out.

BTW, the electronic sounds for Starscream are different to the Cybertron toy. The TFCybertron toy had just one sound, while this one has 4 sound effects that play randomly with the push of the button.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BTW, the electronic sounds for Starscream are different to the Cybertron toy. The TFCybertron toy had just one sound, while this one has 4 sound effects that play randomly with the push of the button.
    That's pretty cool to hear, shows they didn't just simply repaint the figure - of which is exactly what they could've done.

video of a guy who purchased YOTH optimus in TRU UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crHcOwPa36w

Thank you for your email.
    FYI

There are plans for a limited release of this product distributed to Myer stores on the 26th of February 2014.

Unfortunately, we cannot control when the stores put the item on the shelves. For Example; there may be a catalogue that is being distributed that may include this item. Therefore, the product will not go onto the shelves until the catalogue release.

You may need to contact the stores head office to find out when the product will be in store.

Regards

Can you guys dig further? I done the hard bits.