Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

I would urge you to reconsider. Reasons include:
* You may be able to purchase a cheaper MP10 second hand (I sold my Hasbro MP10 for $150 loose complete with box) or negotiate with a seller to pay by installments
* Personal standards. You can take pride that the MP10 standing in your collection (and being played with in your hands ) is the genuine article and not some filthy fake.
* Supporting creators. As a budding engineer yourself I'm sure that you can appreciate the work and effort that goes into the design process. Buying legit toys supports Hasbro/TakaraTOMY and hard working employees like Hasui Shogo etc. You also would not be supporting thieves who profit by stealing other people's work and deceiving collectors.
Funny you should mention this because I wholeheartedly agree with all these points and I WILL definitely get the MP10 in the near future. I have spent almost 2-3 hours just looking at his amazing reviews and he remains at the top of my list in terms of MISB collectibles.

As an extremely new collector and one who is just coming to grips with the eye watering number of collectibles out there, the MP10, from what I have heard everywhere, is the ultimate and definitive figure of the most famous transformer there is.

My reasons for wanting to get the KO version purely stems from the fact that I will never have to worry about accidentally scuffing or breaking a $250 figure.