Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I wish that Takaratomy would release more of their "exclusives" to the local Japanese shops
    Granted, but they are only available through those claw prize machines.

I wish for MP V2.0 Starscream to crash and burn so that TakaraTomy realise just how stupid they are in constant reboots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I wish for MP V2.0 Starscream to crash and burn so that TakaraTomy realise just how stupid they are in constant reboots.
    Granted, but because of the failure for the figure to take off, TakaraTomy cancels the MP line seeing it as a failed line.

I wish that Fall of Cybertron's servers were brought back online.

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    Granted, but because of the failure for the figure to take off, TakaraTomy cancels the MP line seeing it as a failed line.

I wish that Fall of Cybertron's servers were brought back online.
    Granted but only for the xbox 360 version

I wish regional exclusives such as the ER seekers were more widely available without having to pay scalper prices

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I'm too late for this, but just pointing out that MP Starscream V2.0 was released in 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I wish regional exclusives such as the ER seekers were more widely available without having to pay scalper prices
    Granted, but you decide to skip these toys and buy them later off the second hand market at inflated "market" prices.

I wish that Anglophone fans would stop mispronouncing Raiden's name.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm too late for this, but just pointing out that MP Starscream V2.0 was released in 2011.
    Hate to derail the thread, but that is incorrect. Takara is calling the upcoming one V2, which makes sense since it is fully redesigned from the ground up, whereas MP-11 was a retool of MP-3.
    Please view the scans in the link attached.
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/07/27/...r-image-415892

I wish that Anglophone fans would stop mispronouncing Raiden's name.
    Granted, but nobody knows the names of the individual bots.

I wish for a CHUG Archadis.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Hate to derail the thread, but that is incorrect. Takara is calling the upcoming one V2, which makes sense since it is fully redesigned from the ground up, whereas MP-11 was a retool of MP-3.
    Please view the scans in the link attached.
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/07/27/...r-image-415892

Granted, but nobody knows the names of the individual bots.

I wish for a CHUG Archadis.
    Granted but its a takara tomy mall exclusive legends figure retailing for voyager prices

I wish hasbro would have more fan vote bots like windblade where we can pick all the options and it’s not a repaint of an existing mold

I wish hasbro would have more fan vote bots like windblade where we can pick all the options and it’s not a repaint of an existing mold
    Granted. And the next bot is even more Gary Stew/Mary Sue-y than Drift and Rey from Star Wars combined.

I wish that Hasbro would release a GI Joe x Transformers crossover line.

Granted. And the next bot is even more Gary Stew/Mary Sue-y than Drift and Rey from Star Wars combined.

I wish that Hasbro would release a GI Joe x Transformers crossover line.
    Granted but they are the quality of the old star wars Transformers and they don’t use the awesome Don Figueroa megatron design (its one of my favourite designs)

I wish hasbro would use more comic designs such as hot rod in the IDW -ation stories and RID Arcee when she had an earth mode (or the new terminator x Transformers crossover arcee design) for their toys.

I wish hasbro would use more comic designs such as hot rod in the IDW -ation stories and RID Arcee when she had an earth mode (or the new terminator x Transformers crossover arcee design) for their toys.
    Granted, but due to IDW's current debt, for the figures to be based on their designs, Hasbro has to triple the price for figures.

I wish Hasbro/Tomy would release a MP Victory Leo that's compatible with MP Star Saber.

Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    I wish Hasbro/Tomy would release a MP Victory Leo that's compatible with MP Star Saber.
    Granted, but it's an Armada Star Saber also released the same.

I wish for Siege Apeface to get rereleased without the awful clag plastic and battle damage.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.