Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35455051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hang on.... so it hasn’t even been 1 week and your already changing your mind on your order?

You do realise Victoria is on total lockdown?

I’ll ask today and get an answer if the ER are preorders or not
    They're up on his site as a pre-order, no street date, nothing.

I asked TLTC for a timeline on the arrival of stock instore, a response of, "3rd quarter of 2020" would be fine but I waited 48 hours for a response and I haven't heard squat. They can access email and their files electronically regardless of lockdown and I'm not keen on waiting 6 months, like I did when I pre-ordered TR Char/Kup from him in 2017 for a delivery when I can get a guaranteed pre-order from Zing or EB.

You can physically visit the store, something a lot of us cannot do and TRANSPARENCY is all that I'm asking for especially when he takes the full amount for a pre-order.

Thanks for offering to ask about ER releases but I'd prefer to get it from the TLTC in an email.
    Last edited by SMHFConvoy; 14th August 2020 at 09:50 AM.

I feel your pain, but I don't think these guys are a good match for you (nor me). They're notorious for poor communication, and they're at the behest of notoriously unreliable distributors/suppliers on top of that.

For the hasbro stuff, the distributor is hasbro AU.

I was there, I asked, the dates are coming today and will be up over the weekend, but expected for Sept (I would have taken a scorpy if they were instock)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    For the hasbro stuff, the distributor is hasbro AU.

I was there, I asked, the dates are coming today and will be up over the weekend, but expected for Sept (I would have taken a scorpy if they were instock)
    That's great but they need to put this on the site *as soon as pre-orders are open* they don't respond to emails, they don't have a SM account that I could find. I normally don't do pre-orders through them, I do it through EB because they're transparent about order arrivals and I can easily query them if need be. Yes EB is a larger organisation but I get piece of mind from them simply putting a street date for their stock arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I feel your pain, but I don't think these guys are a good match for you (nor me). They're notorious for poor communication, and they're at the behest of notoriously unreliable distributors/suppliers on top of that.
    They used to be good communicators but they've dropped off. I purchased something through their eBay store and I haven't received any communication about it, it's garbage.

TLTC has apeface for preorder (and the only place i can find one in stock), is it worth giving them a go?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    TLTC has apeface for preorder (and the only place i can find one in stock), is it worth giving them a go?
    It instock now, not a preorder. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I ordered apeface from amazon a few days ago but it still hadnt shipped. So now ordered from TLTC instead. I ordered Titans Return Leader Optimus about a month ago when it was in-stock with no issues getting it delivered to Sydney

Does anyone have an estimate for how long it takes them to ship an in-stock item to Sydney? Like, how long did it take before COVID, and if anyone has bought from them during the pandemic, how long after? And if anyone's bought from them since the whole Victoria lockdown, that'd help too

It's going to be my first time buying from them and reading this thread has me... concerned, and the lack of estimated arrival date really, really doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    Does anyone have an estimate for how long it takes them to ship an in-stock item to Sydney? Like, how long did it take before COVID, and if anyone has bought from them during the pandemic, how long after? And if anyone's bought from them since the whole Victoria lockdown, that'd help too

It's going to be my first time buying from them and reading this thread has me... concerned, and the lack of estimated arrival date really, really doesn't help.
    It takes around a week to 14 days for me but I'm in the upper blue mountains. My post was in response to their PRE-ORDER, you'll have no problems with instock items which I have had no issue with.