Rest of my images as promised. I tried not to double up with anyone else's.

For those wanting the barcode of this one it's 6-53569-84949-0

Packaging...

Still in the insert. Legs are not transformed into beast mode. There are two joints in the knee, and they just left the legs in robot mode and just bent them at the knee.

This is the beast mode with the legs properly transformed as beast legs. It's not noticeably different (I wouldn't even have noticed if I didn't see the extra hinge and tabs when transforming it), so it can work either way in Beast mode, if you were lazy and wanted to skip a step of the transformation.

All the bits that come off. I was surprised that the wings just slip right off... often while just transforming it. They sit over the battery covers, so probably was unavoidable, although it makes it another gimmick that ends up sabotaging the playability of the toy (because it is frustrating how easily they come off).

The transformation is as simple as most of the Deluxe Beasts in this series, in that it pretty much just stands up and folds out the legs and head. The wrists are ball-socket joints, which have very little strength for the heavy "sword". If you pose it with the sword on an angle, the hand will flop down from the weight of it. It seems ironic that the bio says no one else can wield the mighty infernum sword, but the design of this toy makes it difficult for Predaking to hold it as well.
With the fist holes going all the way through the hands, it makes it possible to have the two missile launchers on one hand if it is holding the sword in the other, or stick them in the post-holes on the outsides of each forearm like on the packaging.

Bit disappointed that the sword/tail isn't painted part-orange like on the box. But I guess it was one of the cost elements to be cut between prototype and production.

Another shot of all three size classes of Predaking.

Now to find Optimus...