Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G1 Scorponok MIB

I scored a 100% complete C9 Scorponok along with a C9 complete Smokescreen several years back in a trade for a MOC Actionmaster Sidewsipe. All I had to pay for was postage from the US. Alas, I've since sold the Scorponok (to board member Demonac) when I did my great purge several years ago but it was a top trade nonetheless!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I scored a 100% complete C9 Scorponok along with a C9 complete Smokescreen several years back in a trade for a MOC Actionmaster Sidewsipe. All I had to pay for was postage from the US. Alas, I've since sold the Scorponok (to board member Demonac) when I did my great purge several years ago but it was a top trade nonetheless!!
    Hey Guys. Sorry to jump in on the thread. I don't necessarily want to part with one of my Scorponoks, and im not too sure if they are easy to get these days as I have stopped looking on ebay, however due to my lovely nature and well i don't feel very good today Im willing to sell it to ya, if you need one. Im quiet happy to keep it in my collection. Currently I have Mr Scorp displayed with hotspot and First Aid gripped tightly in his claws, hopefully he will tear them in 2 tonight when Im sleeping... so far he has been rather lazy.

I'm watching that auction but the price hasn't got as high as I'd expect yet. Waiting to hear back on postage to Australia though. Scorponok is currently high on my to get list.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    And all of your toys are still in my collection!
    I must have bought 100+ toys from you.
    The thing I remember most though, was your car scraping in the driveway at my work!

yeah lets all give it to Roller

wooo wooo wooo

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    yeah lets all give it to Roller

wooo wooo wooo
    Take it if you want, I'm not fussed

Depends on the condition... you can get a loose scorponok w/o box, tray and inserts for a cheaper price.

What peeves me off about my Scorponok is that it's missing one of Zarak's arms, which the seller never told me about. He said he would compensate me for it but never did. :/

I was leading the bidding on that first Scorponok for several days but got pipped in the last 12 hours. Shipping was going to be very expensive though!
    Last edited by Paulbot; 24th January 2008 at 10:43 AM.

did anyone win it??? the final price was at GBP100 *gosh*