Thread: The Transformers Rescue Bots cartoon has moved

Default The Transformers Rescue Bots cartoon has moved

The cartoon is now showing on channel Go (93 or 99), weekdays at 6am, with Monday (tomorrow) showing episode 15 from Season Two.
    It might have been screening for a while on this new channel, but at least the episodes won't have up to two minutes cut from them to fit in "Toasted TV" segments.

Speaking of which, the RID cartoon is still on Channel 11, screening 7 days a week at 6am.
    Yes... that's right. Two different networks are playing Transformers cartoons, and they have them playing at the same time.
    This would have to be a first for Australia, being able to change channels while watching a Transformers cartoon, and have another Transformers cartoon playing on another channel.

The RID cartoon was at episode 3 of Season 2 this morning. Hopefully they end up playing the final season, as it hasn't screened on free-to-air yet... and I haven't seen it yet.

The two channels are showing Transformers again.
    RID on channel 11 from 7am to 7.30 (currently showing the last few episodes of season 2).
    Rescue Bots on channel 99 from 10am to 10.30 (currently showing the start of season 2).

Both weekdays and weekends?

I didn't look at the weekend.
    Currently watching Rescue Bots on the work lunchroom TV during my break...