Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: TF3 Trailer - Thoughts and Discussion

Nice find RagingBull. It does look a lot like Optimus but I'm more inclined to believe it's just another random bot.

These events took place prior to the first movie therefore Optimus would look like his protoform mode which didn't have a nose. The shadows on that image suggest this character has a nose.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Nice find RagingBull. It does look a lot like Optimus but I'm more inclined to believe it's just another random bot.

These events took place prior to the first movie therefore Optimus would look like his protoform mode which didn't have a nose. The shadows on that image suggest this character has a nose.
    we really dont get a good look at his protoform form, and toys are not always the most screen accurate. to me the fins give it away though. would be cool to see how the ark fits (assuming the crashed ship is) in with movie-verse.
    Looking to buy Beast Wars figures, if you got any on offer, send me a message.

Also looking for:
    Transformers Prime: Dreadwing, Breakdown, Air Vehicon, Shockwave and Smoke Screen