Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2535404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Hey I want them! My son is collecting them and he needs that folder too. All the cards have been from what they throw in but they have never put the folder in. Would put another order in for the upcoming masterpiece releases but was hoping the A$ would show some life first.
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Just hit them up in the extra info section. I did, I said 'Hey RK, been a long time customer so I need somewhere to store the cards any chance you can chuck in a folder with this order', and they did.
    ditto
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Just hit them up in the extra info section. I did, I said 'Hey RK, been a long time customer so I need somewhere to store the cards any chance you can chuck in a folder with this order', and they did.
    Thanks mate I'll definitely give it a shot. I'll let you know when I'm looking to place an order in case you want anything ordered too.

Galvatran Guest

If my memory serves me correct, they throw in the TF Movie card folder when you spend over US$300 in one order.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    If my memory serves me correct, they throw in the TF Movie card folder when you spend over US$300 in one order.
    they might have in the past but i didnt get one with my ultimetal magus

I went on their website and it appears broken. I couldn't remember my account password and the email it sent didn't take me to where I can change it. Has anyone else had problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I went on their website and it appears broken. I couldn't remember my account password and the email it sent didn't take me to where I can change it. Has anyone else had problems?
    Yeah. It's broken with a bunch of 403 errors. HK is a couple of hours behind our East Coast and most shops open a little later. I reckon it will be sorted a bit later today.

Is their shipping normally pretty high? I wanted to order a PotP deluxe but they want $33 usd to ship it to WA.

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Is their shipping normally pretty high? I wanted to order a PotP deluxe but they want $33 usd to ship it to WA.
    if it's too high, they'll refund the difference. Did that with my dinobots

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Shipping is very high on single items. If you try adding things to the order you will see the incremental shipping is very low. So it pays to order a number of items together or group order.

Their shipping has become very high over the last five or so years. I only ever buy from them if I have a bunch of things to order, otherwise I can nearly always find something cheaper elsewhere when you take shipping into account.
    I've never had shipping refunded.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)