Page 454 of 481 FirstFirst ... 434444449450451452453454455456457458459464474 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    my Metroplex was missing a black bracket in his shoulder that allowed it to actually be assembled. I should have kept the gun, but I didn't, I asked them if I could but was refused. two weeks later, I found the missile for the gun, which I had no idea I hadn't put back in the box prior to returning it for an exchange.
    Hmmm...

So someone sideswiped my car between Monday night and Tuesday morning and didn't leave a note. Less angry more disappointed in people, anyway it's got comprehensive insurance but I still have to pay the excess and car rental.

That sucks dude. I’ve been there.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    That sucks dude. I’ve been there.
    Thanks, good news my car will be fixed, because I like my car

Galvatran Guest

Amazon US has POTP Snarl and Sludge @ $15 a pop but they stop delivering to Straya and guess what, Amazon AU has both items by retailers @ $90 - $100 Why????????? ARGHH!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    Amazon US has POTP Snarl and Sludge @ $15 a pop but they stop delivering to Straya and guess what, Amazon AU has both items by retailers @ $90 - $100 Why????????? ARGHH!!!!!!!!!
    Do what I'm doing, use Shipito 😉

Y u do dis Squeenix?

Picked up my copy of Shadow of the Tomb Raider this morning before work.
    Serial number is NOT the Steam code. I need to insert the disk into my computer, then it’ll do something and give me a Steam code.

I don’t get home for 12 hours

I left my computer on today so I could start the download remotely after entering the code.

My internet is sh*t, it’ll take me all weekend to install, and extra 12 hrs might have helped.

Argh.

WE're moving on Monday.

I have a metric crap tonne of Transformers comics and Phantom Comics.

Last weekend I went to Kings to buy some comics boxes (6) so I could pack and move them all safely. they didn't have any because they had just moved themselves and they were still in a state of flux.

I had great customer service, and in the end decided that the best thing was to order them on line. it turned out that shipping 6 comic boxes from Sydney to Sydney was only going to cost $11.

they were posted Wednesday morning. I expected them to turn up today so I could pack my comics over the weekend. I've just looked at the tracking and it says Fyshwick ACT. I've called Australia post and confirmed that yes, they have sent them to the wrong address and it has been flagged and will be sent to the right address, however it will be Monday or Tuesday before they arrive.

You had one Job Australia post, one job.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Problems with centrelink/job network provider communications. Apparently there is a "glitch" in the system so no monies and rent is over due.

Wheres my job!!! Give me a job and off bloody centrelink!