Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show me your deck! (Legends)

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Cashed in all my ally points, battle points, left over episode medals, sold/used all cards not in my current deck.... trust me there's not a lot left in the kitty.
    Yeah, I got a lvl 7 Blitzwing and a lvl 6 Ruckus almost a month ago. Cashed in everything I had to level up Blitzwing and its taken 4 weeks to get Ruckus up bit by bit:

Typically I decided since it took me so long to get Ruckus up that I would then finally call it quits. A full had of level 6 cards with a level 7 leader. And then today I get a lvl 6 Dirge & alt mode from turning in a bunch of episode medals Sad thing is he's probably more powerful than Ruckus. If I do decide to keep playing might just save my stores for if I get more level 7's

Its just way too hard to gain battle cubes now. The boss health seems to have been reduced a bit but without the ability to gain some battle cubes and how expensive it is to upgrade r6 cards it hardly seems worth it. Not sure where the game is heaading now too.. We're in the 2nd rehash event in a row now and from what people have been able to glean from game files rehashes could be going until september...

Got tired of trying to save resources to max out everyone... So here's the DJD

nice! i've got tesarus maxed and transcanned but with the final part only up to about 107. not sure if i'll ever get it MTM'd. apparently without any other upgraded cards to use as fodder it will take about 3000 or so plain cards/medals to upgrade part of a R6 onwards card. That's pretty much my whole inventory.

Really now I think I'm just continuing to chip away and get little bits of resources here and there until I decide enough is enough and use everything up in one go before un-installing...

Cashed in all my ally points, battle points, left over episode medals, sold/used all cards not in my current deck.... trust me there's not a lot left in the kitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah, I got a lvl 7 Blitzwing and a lvl 6 Ruckus almost a month ago. Cashed in everything I had to level up Blitzwing and its taken 4 weeks to get Ruckus up bit by bit:

Typically I decided since it took me so long to get Ruckus up that I would then finally call it quits. A full had of level 6 cards with a level 7 leader. And then today I get a lvl 6 Dirge & alt mode from turning in a bunch of episode medals Sad thing is he's probably more powerful than Ruckus. If I do decide to keep playing might just save my stores for if I get more level 7's
    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Its just way too hard to gain battle cubes now. The boss health seems to have been reduced a bit but without the ability to gain some battle cubes and how expensive it is to upgrade r6 cards it hardly seems worth it. Not sure where the game is heaading now too.. We're in the 2nd rehash event in a row now and from what people have been able to glean from game files rehashes could be going until september...
    Got tired of trying to save resources to max out everyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    nice! i've got tesarus maxed and transcanned but with the final part only up to about 107. not sure if i'll ever get it MTM'd. apparently without any other upgraded cards to use as fodder it will take about 3000 or so plain cards/medals to upgrade part of a R6 onwards card. That's pretty much my whole inventory.

Really now I think I'm just continuing to chip away and get little bits of resources here and there until I decide enough is enough and use everything up in one go before un-installing...

It really is getting ridiculous how hard and how much it takes to upgrade cards. Starting from scratch - as I'd used up all my resources beforehand - it took a month to upgrade my lvl 6 Ruckus. And anything below level 6 is simply not worth upgrading as its not powerful enough to do much. Hell, you get free level 6 cards just for logging in (albiet crap ones). They need to do an overhaul of the game otherwise people (including myself) are just going to stop playing due to the frustration.

... They need to do an overhaul of the game otherwise people (including myself) are just going to stop playing due to the frustration.
    And that is why I pretty much play only TFBT now and not Legends. I had a decent deck until they introduced R8 and lowered the amount of resources obtainable in events. It just isn't worth the time anymore.

have any of you guys been playing still? the game is going to be discontinued in september but they are still running replay events until then. they really weren't kidding when they said they would be giving away the keys to the kingdom in the blog post about shutting the game down. unfortunately we still have to put up with bugs and glitches.

the most recent team battle event I couldn't play at all along with many other people. If you 'pre-registered' in the 24 hours before the event started, you got stuck on the 'waiting for team' screen....for the entire event. If it got close to 20 players it reset to 0. That was the last event before they turned off the in-app transactions.

The event that finished yesterday was campaign and it was a bonanza. I got my first ever top 100 finish, but again heaps of players got locked out because a bug made the game freeze if you tried to go further than the 5th mission in the 'hard' level. R8 cards were raining from medals as well as the new R5 evolve Constructicons that sold for 200k a piece. I had too many teletraan chips to cash in before it finished. So in one event we now have all R8 card decks, credits to spare and in the raid event starting today battle cubes coming out the wazoo now.

I imagine most people playing have a deck like this now

/

Yeah, I was getting 8's right left and centre. It's when I couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of upgrading them that I realised I was finally done with the game

Yeah, I was getting 8's right left and centre. It's when I couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of upgrading them that I realised I was finally done with the game
    you only need 3 other R8 cards to upgrade each stage.

the team battle event on now is glitched too, I managed to join a team but each day we keep playing the same team and the scores just continue on. the team i'm on has won every day but it says 0 day wins...