Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions.

Showed up in the post today 6 Universe Constructicons mint in packaging thanks to Valkyrie_76 and G1 Catilla showed up thanks to Dirge, I also have 2 hostages from Dirge for Roller.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Got these suckers today!
    What I don't get is when comparing your flood of questions about Masterforce over here: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=377 & the fact that you've only just acquired the Masterforce Box Set - it just doesn't fit together.

What I mean is... Have you been researching the story first so you can watch it at a later date?

Of the lot, only Excellion and Thundercracker are new to my collection. I need Downshift and Cannonball for customs.

I'm quite impressed by Excellion. Liked Hot Shot but I reckon Excellion's colours are superior. Thundercracker = major meh.

Cybertron TC and Skywarp are the same "weak" mould.... which Hasbro repainted for Movie Divebomb... very pitiful

They should've repainted Energon Divebomb instead. (-_-) They repainted other Energon figures for the movie after all. So typically unfocussed of Hasbro.

I must be the only one who likes Cybertron Thundercracker!

Got Cybertron Metroplex and Repugnus yesterday, I'm now very glad I got Metroplex, since I was going to skip him, but for $50, and all the positive stuff I had read in the last few weeks, I couldn't resist.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So is that 2412nebneb behind those toys?
    Got these today, also I might go out again and buy another reissue star convoy, at titan's tower.

for the third time - why are all your acquisition pics mirror-flipped? Is it a national secret?! *X-Files.theme*

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    for the third time - why are all your acquisition pics mirror-flipped? Is it a national secret?! *X-Files.theme*
    hehehehe must be his style Gok, like how I have Nightfall, dirge has the pink kitty, kinda weird but then.... I'll leave it at that
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The kitty's name is Purry, and it seems to have become his photographic mascot. ;p It's a kewl idea.