Page 277 of 307 FirstFirst ... 257267272273274275276277278279280281282287297 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    I'm one of those old school guys, so this is definitely for me! Hopefully I can find an online retailer that isn't gonna charge crazy amounts to ship it.
    Amiami ny hlj list goes on. If old school, I collect the hi metal from bandai as these would be priced a bit high which is why I lost interest given the gpb 1s was expensive for a reissue

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Amiami ny hlj list goes on. If old school, I collect the hi metal from bandai as these would be priced a bit high which is why I lost interest given the gpb 1s was expensive for a reissue
    Yeah, i've looked at the shipping rates for past Valkyries at those places already and it's not too bad.

I keep on missing out on the Hi-Metals -- I even had one in my cart over a HLJ a while back and went to checkout and it was sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Yeah, i've looked at the shipping rates for past Valkyries at those places already and it's not too bad.

I keep on missing out on the Hi-Metals -- I even had one in my cart over a HLJ a while back and went to checkout and it was sold out!
    To be honest, old school I go hi metal at this stage as they have a good line up.
    I only wish i bought the armour valk

Yeah, the Hi-Metal range looks great! Just sells out so quickly -- partly my fault as I don't keep track of when things go up for preorder.

did any one get the reissue of teh YF29 alto ......?
    SWS .... lol

http://tamashii.jp/importance/108

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    did any one get the reissue of teh YF29 alto ......?
    SWS .... lol

http://tamashii.jp/importance/108
    Seems to me Bandai has decided to be like Takara lately. I am so glad I didn't buy one as I wasn't a huge fan of Alto red.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Seems to me Bandai has decided to be like Takara lately. I am so glad I didn't buy one as I wasn't a huge fan of Alto red.
    Bandai at least acknowledges the issue only 5 days after release and offers new parts until the end of July. I sent my Ramjet back to TakaraTomy over a week ago and haven't heard anything. Maybe they got a lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Bandai at least acknowledges the issue only 5 days after release and offers new parts until the end of July. I sent my Ramjet back to TakaraTomy over a week ago and haven't heard anything. Maybe they got a lot of them
    I am actually surprised that they acknowledge it. My SRC Mazinger had broken tip, they didn't care. My Yf-171 have defect on NunS they really didn't care.
    So yeah, I am a bit surprised they cared for this.

Spoke too soon... got a new Ramjet this afternoon
    I've dealt with Bandai a few years ago to get a replacement (for a part i broke) on a Super HCM pro without hassle too. Though it broke mostly cause it was tiny, they didn't care i'd done it, in fact they express posted it to me since at the time, my wife explained we were coming back to Australia in a few days. Pretty sure that toy had been out for 6 months at the time as well!

I guess that's the advantage of being in Japan instead of outside as there are no real support outside Japan.