Page 282 of 307 FirstFirst ... 262272277278279280281282283284285286287292302 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    My issue is the toy doesn't look like a toy nor it is a good model like what Arcadia is doing.I think Evalution toys had picked the wrong stuff to make.
    I think it looks okay, and i wouldn't mind an orange one (rather than blue or yellow), but the price just puts me off but also partly because i know nothing about the company. Like you said they picked the wrong thing to make for a first release, if I find myself with extra money and its on sale it might happen. My favourite model as a kid was a trabsformable kit of one of these, but it would definitely live in battroid with the pack in normal position not over the head.

Must find a review.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    My issue is the toy doesn't look like a toy nor it is a good model like what Arcadia is doing.I think Evalution toys had picked the wrong stuff to make.
    VF-2SS is a great thing to make a 1/60 valk of... if you do it well, which ET haven't.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    VF-2SS is a great thing to make a 1/60 valk of... if you do it well, which ET haven't.
    Yeah my issue is it doesn't seem appealing enough to scream you must have it.
    Don't get me wrong here, it's a good idea but it doesn't seem well executed. The price doesn't help much either.

Gee bandai looks very quiet about the dx chogokin line atm.

Preorderes for the DX VF-31F go up on August 1st. Release late December.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Preorderes for the DX VF-31F go up on August 1st. Release late December.
    thats quite a while but a sure sold out. thanks Tober.

Yeah think August 1st is going to be the first of many preorders for the Delta line. I think it's been doing well in Japan and I suspect pretty popular internationally. What do you guys think of it? Do you guys think it's going to be bigger than Frontier?

If it is, the toy range will probably explode. Great for us but not so sure about our wallets...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Yeah think August 1st is going to be the first of many preorders for the Delta line. I think it's been doing well in Japan and I suspect pretty popular internationally. What do you guys think of it? Do you guys think it's going to be bigger than Frontier?

If it is, the toy range will probably explode. Great for us but not so sure about our wallets...
    I am skipping as I am taking a rest and focus on mainly Gundam metal build

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post

It's doing excessively well in Japan, and currently sitting in top of the charts, IIRC.

Yeah, iirc even the Walkure CD got to No.1 in presales. :/

We're bound to see the DX repaints, superparts etc released over the following year. I'm a bit suprised we havent seen a cannon fodder VF-171 announced yet...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I missed the vf-1j max hi-metal