Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Thanks very much Skeg. These updates and reassurances are very welcome. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza_22 View Post
    Thanks very much Skeg. These updates and reassurances are very welcome. Keep up the good work!
    Too easy. I'll respond to everyone's PM's today also (If I haven't already).

Just a heads up too, I'm off on a much needed Holiday tomorrow, and won't be back on board till the 9th of Feb. I'll check online as much as I can but some areas I'm going won't have internet access. The rest of the team is around, but might be a little slow to reply. These next two weeks we have a huge amount of stock coming in from all key lines. Key is to get these out ASAP, so replies by them will be somewhat limited or "brief".

Just wanted to be upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Account system should be already there, I'm sure I made an account for my last order a month ago.
    Same here, I signed up wondering if I'd just missed the option previously? glad that it was a new feature and that I wasn't blind.

I emailed them a month or so ago about including my older orders into my account and they responded in a few days saying that it wasn't possible. I totally understand and figured that would be the case but no harm in asking .

Thank you Skeg for your updates, as others have already said, they are most welcome. enjoy your trip into the wilderness

I have a few orders that I've stacked together, I've been waiting literally months since the first one, but it's my own fault for stacking them and not realising that it was so long till the release of some of the toys. I am wondering how big the shipment will be. . .
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks for the ETA on the POTP toys Skeg.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I have a few orders that I've stacked together, I've been waiting literally months since the first one, but it's my own fault for stacking them and not realising that it was so long till the release of some of the toys. I am wondering how big the shipment will be. . .
    I have stacked so much delivery is under $1.50 per bot. And waited accordingly.

Just got shipping notification for MP Sunstreaker, Sideswipe+, LG BLurr and Slugslinger.

Shipping notices for MP Megatron and Sunstreaker received today.

Was told my order of SW Black Series Hera Syndulla and Trypticon would be shipped two weeks ago yet have not received a shipping notification. Hera Syndula among my other SW orders are well overdue.

Skegs can you look into it please because I have not yet received a reply to my follow up email. Very disappointing.

Well just ordered my POTP toys, hope they turn up at my door soon. The LG Scourge reissues sold out before I ordered so I guess I saved some money (I'm not going to chase them down just to do more army building).

Got MP-36 Megatron from TLTC. It looks like a KO compared to my 1st run TT. Interested on hearing feedback from people who are receiving MP-36 to see if there’s a bigger issue here.