• Only if (something else)

2 10.53%
  • No

3 15.79%
  • Not even interested

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - Titans Return Galvatron

yeah i pretty tempted actually to check out some options for this. I know there are at least an arm/cannon thingy from people 3d printing on shapeways and possible a head thingy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    yeah i pretty tempted actually to check out some options for this. I know there are at least an arm/cannon thingy from people 3d printing on shapeways and possible a head thingy as well.
    Shapeways 3rd party cannon joint is recommended. I have it on my TT Galvatron and it works really well.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I've transformed him to cannon then spaceship spaceship spaceship! and back to robot again. I voted 'only if something else' - if you have no other galvatron like me. I just don't feel very wowed about it. You can't move his head. Pretty much at all! That's just not on. The tailfin thing gets in the way of the waist rotation. There are no swivels or anything on the arms or wrists. The cannon and attachment are really bulky on the arms. The tank treads just sit there behind his arms. In cannon mode there is no attempt to hide or smooth out any of the robot mode leg details. I don't know if my expectations are too high but I feel like in this day and age there should have been more effort on some of these aspects for this size and price toy.

I dunno, it is a bit of a letdown and I'm surprised at how negative I am about it. The robot mode has heaps of fantastic detail but it seems a bit of a waste.