Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5868737475767778798081828388 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I just looked at my pre-order list and not only was I surprised about how many I had on pre-order, but how many were actually already out in market upwards of a year ago. Still waiting on FT-Willis and TR Sentinel Prime in particular.

Oh well, they will come. Just need to keep patient. I have no room to display them anyway so I guess PC are just saving me storage space. Always a silver lining
    I'm in exactly the same boat with sentinel prime. and display space. I often feel a little bad for quietly waiting patiently for something while to myself wishing they'd hurry the hell up and then when I do eventually get said item I still don't open it for months afterwards. I still haven't opened UW computron.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm the opposite. I often make space for upcoming toys that I've preordered, meaning that there's this open space on the shelf that stares at me while I'm waiting for a toy to be released or to arrive.
    no wonder you get antsy waiting for stuff to arrive.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm in exactly the same boat with sentinel prime.
    If you ordered Sentinel from PC then you may want to consider my post in their Feedback thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I received a response to my email of 25 Jan (post email issue being known) today which was chasing up a response to an email of 15 December (pre email issue being known).

Some points that may be relevant to others:

1. If you are still waiting on TR Sentinel Prime then you may need to get a refund as PC are worried that their "supplier has not delivered the required backorders for several months now, and we are losing faith on our end to promise we can supply." I am personally willing to wait until they know for sure that they won't get the stock.

I'm waiting on my MP Thrust. Posted from Perth a week ago, tracking it was processed through Chullora on Sunday, and still no eta. This is why AusPost CEO gets so much money, their money is taken away from service to give him a bonus

Getting a bit frustrated with my BBTS order of TR Sixshot.

First they said due in Dec, then Jan. Then I got an email saying it was expected within the next 10 days and that was over 10 days ago

All my other preorders came in last year, if I'd known it would be this long I would have had them shipped and just gotten Sixshot shipped with MP Dirge

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Getting a bit frustrated with my BBTS order of TR Sixshot.

First they said due in Dec, then Jan. Then I got an email saying it was expected within the next 10 days and that was over 10 days ago

All my other preorders came in last year, if I'd known it would be this long I would have had them shipped and just gotten Sixshot shipped with MP Dirge
    Wow!! How is that possible that a product is a few months apart in release?

Aren't you a little angry the dates are so inaccurate? You seem so patient

Grrr.... I've delayed (yet again) my BBTS shipment as they emailed me saying that the latest RID figures that I had preordered would be in within the next 10 days.

That was on the 23rd of Feb and still nothing

Ah, gotta love the waiting game right? Especially when you have a bunch of school assignments and tests going on in the most full on of subjects.

Anyways, I'm waiting on my Leader Class Prime and Deluxe Jazz from 2007 that I recently bought off eBay. For a while now, I've decided to get the 07 cast in their original toy forms, for both nostalgic reasons and for expanding my collection, considering that I either lost or never owned the originals.

"Autobots, roll out!"
    "We rollin'"

The Little Toy Company has shipped my Titans Return Quake and Topspin, although I've already managed to get both of these figures at local retail. Don't suppose anyone would anyone be interested in buying these figures off me? $30.50 each (exactly how much TLTC charged me)

FatalityPitt Guest

The Little Toy Company has shipped my Titans Return Quake and Topspin, although I've already managed to get both of these figures at local retail. Don't suppose anyone would anyone be interested in buying these figures off me? $30.50 each (exactly how much TLTC charged me)
    Maybe keep them? It's always nice to have spares. You can leave them MOC and display them on the wall, OR you can customize them. If you have enough blue, grey and red paint, you can paint the Topspin up to look like Bomb-Burst. From memory, I think Bomb-Burst/Blood had a similar vehicle-mode as Topspin.

Thanks for tip-off that TLTC has that wave in stock. If I can't get Krok and Quake from work I'll order from them.