Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Soundwave's Global News

Sightings/Sales

Old 7th June 2017, 10:59 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

So I've seen some pics of the set on face via daimchoc reports

https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocRep...67249076958858

Bummer, metal hawk is in gold plastic and magnus prime doesn't have silver trailer parts just grey plastic (though I admit the angle is poor as its in box), until otherwise I...think I'm glad I skipped this yet.

Unless voyager tidalwave is proven to have tampographed logos for his aircraft flight deck which I doubt
Old 7th June 2017, 11:06 PM

Nice, as usual though, too bad only interested in some of the figures
Old 8th June 2017, 12:01 AM

Only figure I want is Pounce. Not sure if I wanna fork out on the whole set just to get him. Man I hope they release him and Wingspan as single-carded figures in the future.. Or maybe even a two-pack..

This is why I'm looking forward to the next toy show or convention with Hasbro. I wanna see who they're gonna announce/release next!
Old 8th June 2017, 10:28 AM

All important comparison pics of Takara LG-35 Super Ginrai and Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Optimus Prime comparisons, reposted by Daimchoc on FB c/o 游珽安

https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocRep...67394626944303
Old 8th June 2017, 12:56 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Not a huge difference, just different windows, different size insignias, slightly different hues of color. Biggest difference is HM Ginrai, LG's is much better.
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Crankcase, Carnivac, Chainclaw, Snarler, Sky High, Iguanus BOTCON/CLUB: ? CHUG: Frenzy, Eject, Krok, Quake, Broadside, Topspin, Perceptor, Slugslinger, Misfire, Chaos on Velocitron, Siege of Cybertron, ANIMATED: Soundblaster PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker BEAST WARS NEO: Autojetter GT: GT-04 GT-R Saber
Old 8th June 2017, 03:36 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Hmm will have to sell Magnus if I keep this preorder
Old 8th June 2017, 04:09 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
Hmm will have to sell Magnus if I keep this preorder
I'm sure you'll have takers
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Crankcase, Carnivac, Chainclaw, Snarler, Sky High, Iguanus BOTCON/CLUB: ? CHUG: Frenzy, Eject, Krok, Quake, Broadside, Topspin, Perceptor, Slugslinger, Misfire, Chaos on Velocitron, Siege of Cybertron, ANIMATED: Soundblaster PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker BEAST WARS NEO: Autojetter GT: GT-04 GT-R Saber
Old 20th June 2017, 07:47 AM
Rank 10 - Admin

A photo has surfaced of the side of the box, showing a Beast Wars logo... just randomly placed on there without any explanation or relevance to this "Cybertron" set, so why is it there? Is it just a way of holding the trademark as some are suggesting because they haven't got any current plans for BW, but don't want to lose it by not using it? Or was it mistakenly left on the box from a computer template that was meant to be used on an upcoming BW set box?
Not that it wouldn't be impossible to do a BW TR box set - we've already seen TakaraTomy do a couple of Beast Wars themed redecos, and the whole box of 5 toys doesn't have to be all BW toys either, as an "invasion" type of set only needs 2 or 3, with the rest being the invading regular bots.
Old 20th June 2017, 08:11 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Oooooo...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...
Old 20th June 2017, 08:51 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
A photo has surfaced of the side of the box, showing a Beast Wars logo... just randomly placed on there without any explanation or relevance to this "Cybertron" set, so why is it there? Is it just a way of holding the trademark as some are suggesting because they haven't got any current plans for BW, but don't want to lose it by not using it? Or was it mistakenly left on the box from a computer template that was meant to be used on an upcoming BW set box?
Not that it wouldn't be impossible to do a BW TR box set - we've already seen TakaraTomy do a couple of Beast Wars themed redecos, and the whole box of 5 toys doesn't have to be all BW toys either, as an "invasion" type of set only needs 2 or 3, with the rest being the invading regular bots.
My gut feeling is that it is a simple mistake. I hope it is not, but I won't be holding my breath.
Sales Thread